:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 825 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 36 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• High Quality Stereo Sound for Gaming
  • Soft and Durable Cloth Earpads, Lightweight Design
  • Folding, noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise for clear voice pick up and rotates up and out of the way
  • On-cable sound controls: Volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick audio adjustments
  • System Requirements - Windows 8, Windows 7, or Linux operating system, Headset and microphone inputs
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Richard Crisonino :star::star::star::star::star:

306 people found the following review helpful

How it fix mic problems-

Mostly everything about them so far is great.

You do have to do some research to fix the overlay of the mic and hearing yourself in the headset and auto adjust that makes your mic volume go wonky if you have any kind of back round sound.

To fix hearing yourself in the headset go to your play back devices - go to the properties on your head set then go to levels and turn the mic sound down to 0 problem fixed!
To fix the back round cancellation of the mic so you come out ‘normal’ on chat programs
in sounds go to ‘recording’ go to the properties or your mic and go to Advanced from there change the channel to 1 channel,16 bit, 48000 Hz (DvD Quality)

Hope this fixes these problems for anyone else who is having them

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset with Mic

Best Buy Review by Pantypoacher :star::star::star::star::star:

Great headset with no fluff

I purchased this headset after reading and watching several reviews on this product and others like it. I was looking for a headset with strong bass and better than average mids and highs that wasn't wireless and didn't require external power. I was not disappointed by this product in any way. The sound is perfect for games and videos. Since I use these instead of speakers for my setup I couldn't be more please with the feel. The cups feel great and don't make you sweat, the headband cushion is super soft and does its job well. It fits me perfect, your mileage my vary but I have large ears and there is more than enough room to accamodate them. The noise attenuating mic works well enough for its purpose but like all the other gaming headsets the mic is a little flat and lacks individual tuning. If you're looking for pure mic quality use an omni or condenser, you'll be better served but that's only for those looking to record or stream, etc... I can't speak highly enough about this product, it plugs in it works, in 10 seconds you're enjoying large drivers in a comfortable package. 10/10 for its purpose.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset with Mic

Walmart Review by JCDent :star::star::star::star::star:

20 people found the following review helpful

What I knew I was getting

Right things you need to know:

1.This is a PC head set with an analog plug in, one for sound another for mic. If you do not have both you may need to get an adapter or you may want to look into a USB set up instead.

1. Due to the above mentioned analog set up there is no software to download, no disk. It is more or less plug and play.

2. If you are having sound issues it is more than likely because of your settings on your reltek (which if i’m not mistaken is rather standard on Windows OS now). I for one had to change my settings because everything sounded like it had an echo, this was because for my music I tend to like the sound from the pre made “live” settings. If you are having issues and don’t know what setting to choose I found Club and rock had the best settings for both communication (such as skype or curse)and general sound such as music or games. I have not tested movies as I general plug my laptop into my TV if I plan on watching something.

3. Very few headsets have 100% comfort when being straight out of the box. I have had this head set on without taking it off for about 2 hours now and have minimal discomfort. The discomfort I do currently have is from the top band. I knew before buying this that it was on the harder side and needs to be worked slightly. Which I have yet do for the sake of this review.

4. Noise cancelling: Thus far those in call with me have not heard much of the background. They have been able to hear my son whom is a toddler, and if you find a head set that doesn’t pick up a toddler when they are in the same room as you at all I for one would be impressed. As to hearing the outside world, somethings I can hear others I can’t. Using the same example as before I can hear my son distantly in the other room but it is muffled a significant amount vs my previous head set from logitech which was the 25 dollar one also found on this site.

5. Picking up voice. Now for me this has always been a struggle, for whatever reason very few head sets can pick up my normal talking voice. It has been like this for pretty much all head sets. This head set however after getting everything positioned correctly picks up my voice “rather well”. It also doesn’t pick up my breathing, which again is a common issue for me as a mouth breather.

6. Ears. I have decent size ears, enough that dumbo was a second name for much of my life. With that in mind I personally have plenty of room. They don’t touch the top of the ear covering or the bottom at all.

7. That brings me to my only complaint and it is rather small. All the force is on the top of your head and sides of your head. Now if this head set had any weight to it I’m sure it would be rather painful by now. The head set is light compared to the turtle beach I tested and instantly returned. I would go as far to say it is only slightly heavier than the logitech I mentioned before.

TL:DR
Guy with big ears and loud kid approves as it fit his needs, wants, and standards.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset with Mic

EPIC 15 YEAR OLD GAMING SETUP 2017

@geek30 I want it