Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone: X and Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PC, Playstation 4 On-Cable Controls Sports-Performance Ear Pads Rotating Ear Cups Light Weight Design ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

logitech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5897 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5870 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 27 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• DTS Headphone: X and Dolby 7.1 surround sound: Experience an immersive 360-degree sound field that lets you hear what you can’t see
  • Built for comfort: Lightweight design and soft sport cloth ear cups with 90-degree swivel for maximum comfort and a personalized fit
  • Folding, noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise for clear voice pick up and rotates up and out of the way
  • On-cable sound controls: Volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick audio adjustments
  • Compatibility: Works with PS4 and Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista computers
  • Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Richard Crisonino :star::star::star::star::star:

306 people found the following review helpful

How it fix mic problems-

Mostly everything about them so far is great.

You do have to do some research to fix the overlay of the mic and hearing yourself in the headset and auto adjust that makes your mic volume go wonky if you have any kind of back round sound.

To fix hearing yourself in the headset go to your play back devices - go to the properties on your head set then go to levels and turn the mic sound down to 0 problem fixed!
To fix the back round cancellation of the mic so you come out ‘normal’ on chat programs
in sounds go to ‘recording’ go to the properties or your mic and go to Advanced from there change the channel to 1 channel,16 bit, 48000 Hz (DvD Quality)

Hope this fixes these problems for anyone else who is having them

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone: X and Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PC, Playstation 4 On-Cable Controls Sports-Performance Ear Pads Rotating Ear Cups Light Weight Design

Walmart Review by David4C :star::star::star::star::star:

22 people found the following review helpful

Great sounding, very comfortable

I have found the sound from these headphones to be exceptional for the price. I have not tried the microphone, yet. Very comfortable to wear - fit completely over my ears - wore them for several hours with no fatigue.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone: X and Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PC, Playstation 4 On-Cable Controls Sports-Performance Ear Pads Rotating Ear Cups Light Weight Design

Check this video

Great Sound at a Low Price - Logitech G430 7.1 Review

@marko I like it, you should definitely buy it