Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, 12,000 DPI On-The-Fly DPI Shifting, Personalized Weight and Balance Tuning with (5) 3.6g Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

logitech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2422 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2,421 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Advanced optical gaming sensor (PMW3366): Logitech’s most accurate and responsive optical sensor precisely translates hand movements onscreen
  • Tunable weight and balance: Repositionable 3.6G weights for superior fit and feel
  • RGB customizable lighting: Match your style and environment with up to 16.8 million colors
  • Easy-to-program Logitech Gaming Software: Customize lighting, surface tuning, button macros and more
  • Customizable controls: 11 programmable buttons and adjustable hyper-fast scroll wheel for fast, accurate maneuvers
  • Responsiveness USB data format 16 bits/axis, USB report rate 1000 Hz (1ms), Microprocessor 32-bit ARM
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

216 people found the following review helpful

My Husband was a Bit Skeptical of This Mouse Because of the Cost but It is Really Growing On Him!

I'd like to preface this review by stating that, even though I am not the primary user of this mouse, my incredibly patient husband took a lot of time answering my many questions about this mouse, demonstrated what it does, and read through my review before I submitted it so all of the information in here is accurate.

My husband is an IT guy and computer gamer so he always purchases a programmable gaming mouse whenever he needs a new one. Prior to this mouse, he had the Logitech G500 Programmable Gaming Mouse which he really liked so when that one started wearing out after three years, he started searching for a good replacement. There was another mouse that he wanted instead of this one but it was older so he decided to purchase this one, since it is basically the newer version of the G500 and he really liked the number of programmable buttons (this was a requirement of his and the main reason he purchased this mouse).

We have now had this mouse for almost two months and my husband is very happy with it. Initially, he was hesitant on purchasing this mouse because of the cost. He typically prefers to spend about $50 for a mouse and this one was $30 more when we bought it so this mouse was a bit more expensive than his usual purchase but it is really growing on him after using it for a couple months. When I first laid my eyes on the mouse, it looked like it’s something from the future with how technical it looks!

The following information is taken directly from the packaging.
What’s In the Box:
Mouse
Tuning weights and case
User Documentation

What You Need:
USB Port
Internet connection for optional software download
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7

Now, back to my review. Upon opening the box, my husband immediately set to work setting up his mouse for his gaming specifications. There are 11 programmable buttons which you can calibrate depending on how much you use them and you can always change them. You are also able to set up the buttons that will apply for all different games you play or you can set up each game differently with the mouse. For instance, my husband has the left button as his running mode since he uses that so much but he could set up the right button for running in a different game if he wanted. The cord is made of a braided material rather than plastic and is a good length. My husband also doesn’t currently use a mouse pad so he was able to program the mouse to be more sensitive to a desk and it moves smoothly on his desk. This mouse has a great, ergonomic feel and is very comfortable to use. My husband has big hands and this mouse is a good size for him. So far it’s even withstood our twin toddlers pressing the buttons and playing around with it, which is always a good thing! The symbol on the top of the mouse changes colors which I personally think is pretty cool.

Overall, my husband is very happy with this mouse even though he was skeptical at first because of the higher cost. It isn’t his favorite mouse only because he liked his older ones better but since those are very hard to find, this one was the option that best suits his needs. He uses it while gaming, working remotely on his work computer, and everything in between and hasn’t had any complaints about it. If anything happens that alters his opinion or we think of any more information to add, I will update this review but he said this product currently deserves a five-star rating because it does what he wants and he gets a lot of daily use out of it. He highly recommends it!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, 12,000 DPI On-The-Fly DPI Shifting, Personalized Weight and Balance Tuning with (5) 3.6g Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons

Walmart Review by IndelibleGaming :star::star::star::star::star:

A Top Tier Gaming Mouse Worthy of Your Money

If you are looking for an awesome mouse you wont be disappointed with this one. There is a reason why this one is so highly rated and you hear about so often. My brief review is below. If you want a full review for this mouse you can check out my YouTube review of it by typing this into the search bar ( Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Review Indelible Gaming)

Pros:
Extremely comfortable for right handed people.
Left and right click feel solid.
11 programable buttons.
Able to customize weights (121 g 139 g) (18 g difference between 5 3.6g weights)
RGB lighting is accurate and bright.
The scroll wheel feels get.
Glides very smoothing across my mouse pad.
The PMW3366 with Delta Zero optical sensor is AMAZING.
DPI from 200 12,000 DPI and able to up DPI in increments of 50.

Cons:
Mouse wheel can feel to firm and stiff. Also, slightly stiff.
Its a heavy mouse. Especially for FPS.
Limited software control over RGB lighting. Cant make LED 2 different colors at the same time.
Also with software cannot open a program.
Sniper button is too far way to press easily.
A lot of people dont like where the DPI up and down default button is located on left of left click.
Only comes with 3 profile settings and is some delay when switching.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, 12,000 DPI On-The-Fly DPI Shifting, Personalized Weight and Balance Tuning with (5) 3.6g Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons

Maybe this can help.

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse (910-004615) Review

@geek30 Thanks :smile: