Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo, Logitech Wireless Mouse USB (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

logitech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 11651 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9923 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1363 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 365 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless connection: A tiny Logitech nano-receiver connects both the keyboard and mouse using just one USB port
  • Long battery life: Get up to 36 months of keyboard power and 12 months of mouse power without changing batteries (Keyboard and mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
  • Eight hot keys: Instantly access your movies, music, the Internet, e-mail, volume, play/pause and more
  • All-in-one setup: Includes a full-size keyboard with quiet, low-profile keys plus a portable contoured mouse for comfortable control
  • Plug and play simplicity for Windows PCs: Works right out of the box with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Chrome OS. Not Bluetooth compatible. (Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@liesbeth thank you

Amazon Review by Blue Ribbon :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

868 people found the following review helpful

Be aware - two different versions out there

I ordered it on 3/23 from Amazon and received a couple of days later. To my surprise, the box doesn't say "unifying receiver". Took the keyboard/mouse out - yes indeed the receiver only says "Nano Receiver", and it doesn't have the orange star unifying logo. I also installed Logitech Unifying software but this receiver is not recognized.

UPC/Product ID all match. Appears Logitech changed the product. Amazon needs to change the product description.

If you are looking for a unifying receiver to work with other logitech products, don’t buy this.

Update - Amazon sent me a replacement, and this time it comes with Unifying receiver. UPC and product ID printed on the boxes are identical, packagings are slightly different. One has “Unifying receiver” clearly printed on the box and feature list and the other one doesn’t.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B00BP5KOPA/ref=cm_cr_dp_cust_img_see_all_img0

Keyboards and mice are also different. One set both have orange star unifying on the label and the other set don’t. Product IDs are different too.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo, Logitech Wireless Mouse USB (Black)

here is a nice youtube video

6 Crazy Deals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4l3L32HjQ

Walmart Review by kengin :star::star::star::star::star:

55 people found the following review helpful

Great product

This is a great item at a great price. I love the quiet and soft feel of the keyboard keys and the mouse wheel. After inserting the USB it automatically installed and was ready for use, super simple. I've read some negative reviews on the size of the mouse so I was concerned about the size but inspite of it being a little smaller than I'm used to I find it very comfortable. I use a wrist pad so my hand is not relying on the mouse for support. Overall I think this is a fantastic deal and product. I would prefer a light for the NumLock key but I realize it doesn't have one in order to save on the life of the batteries. I would highly recommend this product and would like to have another as a backup :)

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo, Logitech Wireless Mouse USB (Black)

Best Buy Review by rlev :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Value Keyboard

For ~$20 this keyboard is one of the better keyboard values out there. I bought the same keyboard for my kids computer 2 years ago (and actually search the web to buy the same one). I was impressed with it. It's still going after quite a bit of use. The keys and mouse are responsive. The batteries seem to last quite a few months(maybe 6) in the mouse and I have yet to replace them for the keyboard. I suspect that if you turned off the mouse after every use it would also last a lot long ... the kids never do. I've had no trouble with the wireless connection. I think the keyboard came with a USB extender to get the 2.4 GHz antenna away from your metal computer case (but if it didn't you may need one). No problem with interference with my other wire less products

Note: there are two versions of this keyboard: one with the unifying reciever and one with out … this review is for the one without … both products are the same model but the unifying receiver one has a drawing on the box with a orange dot on the receiver … google about it if you care … both should work the same.

I recommend this keyboard for anyone who would be happy with a standard keyboard.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo, Logitech Wireless Mouse USB (Black)