• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 19 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 469 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• For wide-ranging use.
  • Delivers rich audio for your games and movies.
  • Provide robust sound over a wide range of frequencies and enable flexible setup.
  • For simple connectivity. The extra auxiliary input lets you connect headphones or control power, volume and bass.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Harvey :star::star::star::star::star:

13 people found the following review helpful

Best quality!

I didn't buy these on amazon but i got them at best buy. They are amazing speakers! Bass is great and the sound quality is perfect. But they have over priced them. They are $99 at best buy. If you want to waste your money go right ahead. I'm just trying to save you money!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Multimedia Speaker System Z533

Best Buy Review by jonsaudio :star::star::star::star::star:

Good sound for the price

I am an OTR truck driver, i have a little flat screen tv with a dvd player & when you combine the noise of the air running, other drivers parking & the APU running, you cant hear jack from the tv speakers, even at maximum volume. I was looking for something that would overpower the other sounds & still sound decent so i gave this set a try. I was very surprised at the sound level & quality this little set has on my movies. Surprisingly it gives out a small theater like sound. The two satellite speakers are crisp & clear, even at high volumes & the sub responds to frequencies across the bored. Bass sounds clean, not distorted, even at high volumes. The three of them together sound really good, definitely a high quality sound at a decent price. Big stereo sound for a compact space. Im not saying its the best out there, ive heard better & have had better but for the price range I definitely recommend trying this set up before spending top dollar on a big name system.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Multimedia Speaker System Z533

check out this video

GREAT, But With Problems // Logitech Z533 Multimedia Speaker System Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX7k4IprBes