Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, Large Mouse, Computer Wireless Mouse Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

logitech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4779 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3315 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1462 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Unique thumb wheel: For horizontal navigation and advanced gestures
  • Easy connections for multiple computers: Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
  • Easy switching between computers with the touch of the button
  • Tracks virtually anywhere - even on glass: The Dark field Laser sensor tracks flawlessly even on glass and high-gloss surfaces (4mm minimum thickness)
  • Advanced power management: Up to 40 days of power on single charge. You can get enough power for a full day of usage in only 4 minutes, with no downtime while recharging. ( Battery life may vary based on user and computer conditions)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by MKBHD :star::star::star::star::star:

711 people found the following review helpful

Worthy successor to the Performance MX [Video]

A well-built mouse and a worthy successor to the Performance MX. I'm a fan.

This is a review for the MKBHD YouTube channel.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, Large Mouse, Computer Wireless Mouse

Walmart Review by Jaked420 :star::star::star::star::star:

It's a MX Master for a reason

I love this mouse, I had the MX Laser mouse for almost 10 years and it still works,it was a no brainer choice to buy this mouse. Check you what people say about it on youtube, Fast Shipping Thanks Dell

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, Large Mouse, Computer Wireless Mouse

here is a youtube video

Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse Unboxing, Setup & Review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRs8X_JUvsQ

Best Buy Review by NotTL :star::star::star::star::star:

Logitech took the MX Performance and improved!

So I am a long time Logitech user and have replaced all previous M/K sets with the newer version. So when my MX 5000 set started to die from old age and wear I picked up the MX 5500. Well. The MX Performance 5500 started to go out on me after 2-3 years with random double clicks and not being able to drag program windows which meant it was time for a new mouse.

In comes the MX Master, I picked this up in store before it was even ready for the shelf apparently and this thing is heavenly. You can tell right away that it is bigger than the previous generations, it has a higher peak in the left side and overall has a great feel to it.

I use a Razer Goliathus mouse pad aimed at “Control” under mine and the mouse is extremely smooth, very minimal drag, great response time wired or wireless. The scroll wheels are fantastic and unlike previous models the left side one is a full rotating wheel on the MX Master, the Logitech software includes “Smooth Scroll” which makes vertical scroll smooth and very enjoyable to watch.

I can’t comment on how well it holds a charge yet but if it is anything like past mice from Logitech it will not be an issue. The battery indicator is also in a great area next to the thumb, not in the way or blinding and very minimal.

The Logitech Software is fantastic, I customized the mouse to allow for Music control on the gesture button, which gives me a “Play/Pause” click, along with a drag left/right for song change or up/down for volume.

My only “con” is something that is a “I wish I could…” statement more than a negative. The left scroll wheel cannot be set to vertical movement which would be a very nice software feature, however it doesn’t ruin or inhibit me from doing anything it just gives it a natural feel for some reason.

Overall on Windows 8.1 this is a great mouse and a great purchase for even recent MX Performance users. I would recommend this to nearly everyone.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, Large Mouse, Computer Wireless Mouse