Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus, Touchpad Keyboard for Internet-Connected TVs Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

logitech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5833 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2781 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3035 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 17 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Wireless TV keyboard with touchpad: Enjoy effortless control of your TV-connected computer
  • Plug-and-play setup: Setting up K400 Plus is a snap. Plug the tiny Unifying receiver into a USB port and start the fun.Use the keyboard receiver to connect up to six Unifying devices to your computer.
  • Comfortable, quiet keys and large (3.5-inch) touchpad: The ideal HTPC keyboard
  • 10-meter (33-foot): wireless range
    Watch video, browse the web, chat with friends and more, without annoying delays or dropouts.
  • Familiar, media-friendly key layout: Eliminates any learning curve while adding easy-access volume controls and arrow keys
  • Plug-and-play design: Unifying receiver makes setup of your TV keyboard a snap
  • 18-month battery life
    You might forget this keyboard needs batteries: Virtually eliminates the hassle of replacing batteries, Use the on/off switch to extend battery life even further.
  • Wide compatibility: Works with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8 or 7
  • Android 5.0 or later
  • Chrome OS
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by skipper :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

180 people found the following review helpful

Fantastic ! ! !

Great product ! I own several K400 plus and the older K400. Over 1 year of battery life at many hours a day use.K400 plus vs. K400: The newer version feels more rugged with better quick key layout.Mouse pad works seamless .I can not give it a 5 star rating as the older version's print is much bolder and easier to see in dim light.Neverless I still recommend this product.Thanks Logitech for another quality product at a reasonable price.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus, Touchpad Keyboard for Internet-Connected TVs

Walmart Review by akrd :star::star::star::star::star:

Perfect match for existing electronics

Recently purchased a 60" Samsung 4K UHD LED tv ... comes with a built-in web browser (amongst other free apps) ... surfing the web via the Samsung remote is less than a pleasurable experience ... :-( ...enter the Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard ... a perfect match ... now web browsing on the 60" tv is a dream ... very pleased with my purchase ... have had absolutely no problems with the unit ... will likely purchase another K400 Plus for the 50" tv in the master bedroom soon ...

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus, Touchpad Keyboard for Internet-Connected TVs

Best Buy Review by buddy123 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great wireless keyboard

This is my 3rd Logitech K400 plus And works flawlessly. The reason for being the 3rd is my first after a couple years and dozens of drops on marble floors was finally time to replace. The second was bought for a family member who loved mine and now uses hers exclusively instead of her laptop keyboard. The third one was to replace my first one. The keys are smooth the touchpad responsive with no noticeable lag time. Both my sister and I use ours for controlling laptops projected to a second screen. It works from anywhere in the room (mine is 20'x20') and allows us to keep the laptop closed, preventing dust and dirt from our fingers from gumming up or prematurely wearing out our laptops. Battery life is great! I might have to replace the 2 AA once or twice a year and I don't turn off the keyboard so I would expect the batteries to last much longer if you push the off button when you are not using it. 1 drawback is not having a backlit keyboard but for the amount I use it in the dark and the battery life I receive I find that to be a very acceptable trade off, plus with the built in touch pad and location of the main keys it's still easy enough to operate in the dark by memory. I wouldn't want to type a letter in the dark with it but I'm not a typist and the long battery life and longevity and ability to take so many drops from the bed or couch onto a hard floor before succumbing (still worked it just had some sticking keys) make the Logitech 400 plus a very easy to highly recommend product. Oh another plus is the programmable USB dongle so you can control other Logitech devices if you care too. A+++

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus, Touchpad Keyboard for Internet-Connected TVs