Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

logitech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4315 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3898 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 352 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 65 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio
  • 400Watts of Peak/200Watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the on-speaker controls lets you easily dial the volume and bass up or down
  • RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
  • Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by John B :star::star::star::star::star:

976 people found the following review helpful

Awesome mid-tier speaker system

As always, I'm completely thrilled with Logitech and its products, they never disappoint. For a mid-tier speaker system, this setup is fantastic. Excellent bass/mids/highs. Love the bass control knob and headset hook in on the control speaker.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System (Black)

Walmart Review by DennyM :star::star::star::star::star:

Freaking awesome!

Boom! This system rocks. I really did not expect this much sound from this size system. The side speaker where about the size I expected, but the sound quality I did not expect! Its great!, and that base speaker is way meaner and cleaner than I could image. I looked at the reviews on this system as I was building my new computer from HP and you guys (fellow reviewers) where right on spot about this system. Definately a best buy.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System (Black)

@liesbeth not sure :confused:

Best Buy Review by DJC123 :star::star::star::star::star:

High quality speaker system that sounds amazing!

The speaker system exceeded my expectations. It is perfect in every way. Logitech thought of everything with the speakers and subwoofer from the way they look to the way they sound which is amazing by the way! The speakers have a black matte finish which looks very nice and is far superior to ones that have a glossy finish. I dislike glossy finishes on speakers or stands because they show scratches and fingerprints! The speakers are angled upward to direct the sound towards your ears for a better listening experience. They even have rubber glides on the bottom so they stay in place on your desk and don't scratch it. One speaker has controls for on/off, volume level, and bass level. The knobs are large and easy to use. I really like having the bass volume control on the speaker. The subwoofer is also designed well and looks nice with a black laminate matte finish. Now to best part.....they sound amazing! The bass is super powerful and loud! The speaker system truly is top notch and well worth the money. I highly recommend them!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System (Black)

check out this youtube video

Logitech Z623 Speaker System Unboxing & Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TlM4rtwVvI