Macally Adjustable Automobile Car Mount Holder with Extra Secure Cradle for iPhone, Samsung, Smartphones, iPod, MP3 and GPS (MCUP) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

macally

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1197 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1175 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 22 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• An adjustable firm grip fits the latest iPhones (7, 7 Plus, 6s, and previous generations), Samsung Galaxy, and other mobile phones or devices between 1.77 inches and 4.1 inches in width
  • An adjustable base for a perfect fit in cars, trucks and other vehicles with standard sized cup holders
  • Adjustable flexible neck and 360-degree rotatable holder to suit your desired angle
  • Able to hold devices with the bulkiest of cases securely with its firm clamps and “feet” for support
  • One button device release to easily attach and detach your mobile device
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by whtbst :star::star::star::star::star:

155 people found the following review helpful

Outstanding Product, Outstanding Price

I ordered two iPhone cup holders to figure out which worked better, the Macally mCup and the Arkon Flexible. The Macally mCup was less expensive and yet felt 10x more durable, well-designed and functional. The mCup is built like a tank and can adjust to any position necessary whereas the Arkon cup holder was made of cheap plastic and could not rotate to landscape mode. Honestly, had I of known how good the quality was of the mCup (I certainly wouldn't have ordered the Arkon as well) but I would easily paid $30-40 for the mCup, it's just that well-built and designed. After adjusting the cup mechanism, the mCup device fit very well in my Nissan Cube cup holder and felt like a permanent fixture. No wobbles at all. I can even pop in the iPhone and take it out of the mCup holder with one hand without disrupting the fixed position I set during the install process. Highly recommend the mCup product! Stay away from the Arkon Flexible cup holder, it's total garbage.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Macally Adjustable Automobile Car Mount Holder with Extra Secure Cradle for iPhone, Samsung, Smartphones, iPod, MP3 and GPS (MCUP)

Walmart Review by Thecomp2009 :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

Great Cell Phone Holder

I've spent so much money on cell phone holders in the past for my truck. My truck has a very bumpy ride and most holders can't hold up well, but this thing is build like a tank and the short shaft is very durable. I bought this for my iPhone 6 PLUS which is like a tablet almost and this mount is perfect. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. You can not beat the price for the quality!!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Macally Adjustable Automobile Car Mount Holder with Extra Secure Cradle for iPhone, Samsung, Smartphones, iPod, MP3 and GPS (MCUP)

@nolie Thanks :+1:

thanks

Macally Adjustable Automobile Car Mount Holder with Extra Secure Cradle for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBTCRjxQGcw