Features

• Manufacturer: Magic Chef
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by R. A. Joslyn :star::star::star::star::star:

37 people found the following review helpful

Great Microwave

I've had this microwave for a couple of years, now. It's powerful, reliable, attractive, and easy to clean. My favorite feature is that it's got an actual door handle! I hate the push-button spring-latch doors on other microwaves - they wear out and break, and honestly? When it was time to replace my previous microwave, I specifically looked for one with a real door handle. This is an excellent product at an excellent price.

2/7/2012: Just wanted to add that I’m still using this microwave, and it’s still going strong. I’ve had absolutely no issues with it of any kind - maintenance or otherwise. Solid product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCD1311ST 1.3cf 1000W S-Steel Microwave

Walmart Review by vintagevixen1951 :star::star::star::star::star:

141 people found the following review helpful

Most beautiful microwave I've ever seen!

I thought about returning it because it doesn't have as many features as my old GE, but I'll get used to it because it's just too gorgeous to send back! Everyone notices and compliments on it's appearance. It is stainless steel INSIDE and OUT! It has a door handle instead of the push button opener. ( Note to manufacturers: Many people prefer the door handle-you might want to take a survey.) And when you first open the box and take it out, you might think they sent a blue stainless steel microwave by mistake, but don't panic; it's just a thick blue film they put on to protect it from scratches, although the blue looked nice to me. There's a sticker warning you to peel it off before using the microwave for the first time. All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with what it does so far and it's so quiet , you hardly know it's running.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCD1311ST 1.3cf 1000W S-Steel Microwave

@geek30 I want it