Magic Chef MCSCD6W3 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher, White Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

mc-appliance-corpora

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 139 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 73 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 66 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 6 Place Settings, 680 Watts
  • 5 Programs with Quick Wash. Stainless Steel Interior
  • Floating Switch Anti-flood Device
  • Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispenser
  • 70" Inlet Hose / 47" Outlet hose
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by gettingbye :star::star::star::star::star:

87 people found the following review helpful

i like it.

I have never owned a dishwasher before or even used one, but my wife was complaining about the dishes more and more so I bought her this one. now if I can get her to use it...Lol but I have been and it works great I only wish I had bought a bigger model. but it helps a lot and so far no problems at all. i use cascade complete and finish rinse with it. i really am glad i got it. but you can't do pans cause it's to small that's why I wish I had got a bigger one, but hey at least I could afford this. and it dose silverware great..(something that most folks hate doing by hand) and i just put it on a stand and roll it up and wash the dishes and then roll it away.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCSCD6W3 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher, White

Check this video

countertop dishwasher review (full review from a customer)(EdgeStar) portable dishwasher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RMSXf-fx0

Amazon Review by Boxes Chick :star::star::star::star::star:

30 people found the following review helpful

Amazing little machine

My daughter received this for Christmas, and it is fantastic. Cannot believe how well made it is. Great for a small apartment or loft, or even at a wet bar. It does a great job. You must have HOT water, and let dishes air or towel dry.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCSCD6W3 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher, White