• PTC Heating Element
  • Wall Mountable (Kit Included)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by MCollett :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

14 people found the following review helpful

Love this dryer

Love this dryer, don't judge but I bought so I do not have to lug laundry from basement everyday. It is in spare room on the same floor as every bedroom is so I just pick up clothes, wash, dry, no steps. Big stuff goes down to the basement to the regular washer/dryer. I like that it has a "cool" or air dry setting so that it does not heat up the room but obviously that takes much longer and I have not had it long enough to see the utility bill effect. As long as you don't overload it, clean the filter, and give it plenty of room to vent this is a great little dryer.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCSDRY1S 2.6 cu. ft. Laundry Dryer, White

Walmart Review by Volvo4life :star::star::star::star::star:

101 people found the following review helpful

Compact powerhouse

I got this as a Christmas gift as a companion to my. 2.1cf RCA washer also purchased from Walmart..com. I was rather impressed that this dryer did such a fast job drying my clothes. In the shared laundry facilities it takes the regular dryer 1.5 hours to dry sheets, this dryer did a fitted, loose queen sheet set plus 4 pillow cases on low heat in 20 minutes. To me that is rather impressive for a compact machine that uses only 800w on low heat. A load of hand towels, socks and a couple shirts took a out 30 min on low. So I am quite sure as long as it is not overloaded it will perform amazingly well and dry in reasonable times. It has several features from high, low, cool. And air fluff as well as a sensor dry and Eco dry setting. Has a beautiful stainless steel drum which is nicer than others listed with plastic or porcelain coated. drums. It is a little bit wilder than others however that is negated by its performance! This would be a perfect companion to anyone who lives in a small space and needs a dryer that's up to the task

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCSDRY1S 2.6 cu. ft. Laundry Dryer, White

First Impressions Of The Magic Chef Portable Dryer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geQh23f22I0

Best Buy Review by HomeBound :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Little Dryer

Our Magic Chef dryer sits on an Avanti Mounting Bracket, in our bathroom. It has a Magic Chef 1.6CU washer, stored on an appliance dolly, underneath it. The dryer's leveling legs unscrew to attach it to the shelf of the mounting bracket, but, the circumference of the legs and the length of the ledge underneath the shelf prevent all four legs from being attached. We chose to attach the dryer, to the shelf, using the back legs. The bracket is not attached to the wall, but, the set up is very stable. The only accessory we bought for the dryer was a 9' heavy-duty, inside, appliance extension cord, so it could reach an outlet. The dryer itself works very well. We haven't vented the dryer to the outside yet. We use it on the hot setting. Since our bathroom is small this setting makes the room very hot, even when we open the window. So, we keep the bathroom door open when we use the dryer. It takes about 45 minutes to dry four towels and a few wash cloths, or, a queen-sized set of sheets with pillowcases. The dryer isn't very loud. There is a plastic, mesh filter and a fabric filter inside the unit, in the back. These filters must be cleaned after each use. We use a lint roller to clean the fabric filter. There is another filter in the front of the dryer. After 20 uses it hasn't needed to be cleaned yet. This dryer was an excellent purchase for us.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCSDRY1S 2.6 cu. ft. Laundry Dryer, White