• Air Dry and Tub Clean Feature
  • Lid with Viewing Window
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Angela :star::star::star::star::star:

34 people found the following review helpful

This is great

We have had this washer for 6 months now with a family of 4. With two small kids we do a lot of laundry. we had to alter the intake for the water and put a longer hose for the water drainage but other then that we love. We have it set up in our kitchen and we don't move it around a lot. It does run very nicely and it's not that loud.

When washing our stuff we can fit our Queen size sheets and pillow cases with the duvet cover all in one load.
For the clothing I can put at least 6 of my husbands jeans and 6 t’shirts in one load.
Let’s just say for a little washer it does a great job.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef Mcstcw16W2 Topload Compact Washer

Walmart Review by Fila :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Great cleaning

Purchased for my ill mom who no longer can do stairs for laundry. Fits well in kitchen and ease of use.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef Mcstcw16W2 Topload Compact Washer

@patadm I like it, you should definitely buy it

(MCSTCW16W2) Magic Chef Top Load Compact Washer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62mOfhA4Seg

Best Buy Review by HomeBound :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Option For Small Spaces

My husband and I live in a small apartment. The W/D hookups are in the basement, but, I can't get down there without help and forget trying to do it carrying heavy baskets. The washing machine was quickly delivered by UPS. It fits in a space in our bathroom. The washer comes with everything needed to use it, but, we bought a Y Washing Machine Mixer hose so we could attach a hose to both the hot and cold inlets. We also used Teflon tape, to seal the connections and upgraded the inlet hose to Stainless Steel. The washer is permanently placed on an appliance dolly to make moving it to the kitchen sink easier. It hooked up to our sink easily. We use Tide Pods and drop them in before we add any items. The drum holds up to two queen-sized sheets and four standard pillowcases. Liquid fabric softener is added, while the machine is filling up for its final rinse, 12 minutes before the regular cycle ends. This washer cleans very well and is very quiet. The spinning action, after the regular 42 minute cycle, spins the clothes very dry. This makes drying the clothes in the small Magic Chef dryer easier too. This washer was a great purchase. The only regret we have is not buying it sooner.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef Mcstcw16W2 Topload Compact Washer