Magic Chef MCSTCW16W3 1.6 cu. ft. Topload Compact Washer, White Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

mc-appliance-corpora

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 548 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 34 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 514 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Electronic Controls with LED Display
  • Stainless Steel Inner Tub with Steel Cabinet
  • 6 Programs and 6 Water Level Selections
  • Air Dry and Tub Clean Feature
  • Lid with Viewing Window
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lisamarie Benito :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

THIS IS A PIECE OF CRAP DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY $$$$$

I bought this at Walmart for $300 and it's the biggest piece of crap!! I bought it so I could take it back if it didn't work. Did the first load good after that the next loads the spinner didn't drain AT ALL!! Clothes were soaking wet!! The spinner is very slow and doesn't spin the water from the clothes.....The 3200 rpm Stainless Steel Portable Spin Dryer 110V/22lbs does a WAY better job drying clothes just hang them and they are dry the next day!!! Also started leaking from the front of the washer after a few uses!!! Waste of money....If you are researching portable washers like I did for month or so you probably know that there is a comparable washer in size and capacity by the Chinese company called Panda, Panda Small Compact Portable Washing Machine Fully Automatic 11lbs PAN50SW.....It has really good reviews and has good customer service I should've listened to my gut and bought the Panda in the first place instead of dropping $300 bucks of this piece of crap!!! Now I have this $300 washer is my kitchen that is not being used I'm going to give it away on "Letgo" or "Offerup" because I cannot in good conscience sell this knowing that it doesn't work properly!!! If you need a 5lb washer buy the Panda Small Mini Portable Compact Washer Washing Machine believe me for 80 bucks it does a WAY BETTER JOB OF WASHING CLOTHES THAN THIS PIECE OF CRAP!!! AVOID THIS WASHER AT ALL COSTS VOID MAGIC CHEF UNLESS YOU LIKE WASTING YOUR MONEY!!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCSTCW16W3 1.6 cu. ft. Topload Compact Washer, White

Walmart Review by tinytots22 :star::star::star::star::star:

232 people found the following review helpful

very good washer machine

I ordered this machine and was worried at first about having it ship to my home after reading the reviews.I seen many had theirs ship to Walmart, but i took the chance and had it ship to my home and let me say it came very fast and in great condition.The washer was pack great .I love this machine it was very easy to hook up .I did my first wash and was very happy how great this washer really works .Since i am a single mom with one son this machine really came in handy for our small home .Great size it really holds a good amount of cloths ,I was shock how clean they came out .The only down fall is no wheels to move around it does have back wheels but find it hard to use them to help me move it .So with that said i don't mind since my kitchen has a nice area to keep it in. I seen the reviews with leak issues but i have no issues with hose leaks or any kind of leaks .This machine is very good and so happy i bought it .

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Magic Chef MCSTCW16W3 1.6 cu. ft. Topload Compact Washer, White

here is a youtube video

Magic 1.6 cu ft a portable washer machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpz07uiyXc0