Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector, HDMI, Rechargeable Battery, Built-in Speaker, DLP, 60 inch Hi-Resolution Display for Streaming Movies, Presentations, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops (PP60) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

magnasonic

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 200 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 193 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• WORLD’S SMALLEST portable DLP projector (only 3.9 x 3.0 x 0.5 inches) with HDMI connection, allows anyone to project big, vivid videos & photos up to 60 inches in size for work & play
  • Easy to use plug & play projector is perfect at home or in the office with its bright 25 lumen LED DLP light engine, crystal clear 640 x 360 resolution, & 1100:1 contrast ratio
  • Watch all your favorite movies or make an impressive business presentation anywhere with its portable, lightweight design & long lasting 2 hour rechargeable battery (2100mAh)
  • Comes with HDMI, Micro HDMI, MHL cables & Samsung Galaxy adapters that allow you to project from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, media player & any other HDMI video player (Note: Apple devices require an adapter sold separately, Android devices require MHL feature see your devices manual for compatibility)
  • With its internal speaker, enjoy audio from your videos or use the 3.5mm headphone jack to connect external speakers or earphones of your choice
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Khail D. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

62 people found the following review helpful

An 80" TV in the palm of my hands

I bought this product during Prime Day. I've always been on the lookout in the market for a portable projector I can use for my business and leisure, with this, I was just blown away. I owned a ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projector, it was great, but I just couldn't imagine myself having to carry a laptop bag in one hand, and another projector bag in the other every single time, and let's not get started with having to setup the projector. With this product, it solved my problems. I could easily use my tablet or phone now to display the image/video, and pdf/office/excel products are even available now in the app stores of phones/tabs. It automatically projects image from the phone/tab when connected. This was literally an 80" TV in the palm of my hands. With the portable size and image quality, plus acts a portable battery charger in case of emergency, this was a great buy for me.

UPDATE: I’ve had this projector for 7 months now, and still works as it should! I’m impressed! I’m taking off a star because the audio output has not been that great, especially in open spaces. I’d recommend a 10-20W portable speaker (I use the SHARKK BOOMBOX) to go along with this little beast to give a better audio output. Another issue is that it no longer holds a charge when not in use for a week, but overall, this product is still a great buy.Magnasonic Mini Portable Pico Video Projector, HDMI, Rechargeable Battery, Built-In Speakers, DLP, Vibrant 100 Lumen Brightness for Movies, Presentations, Gaming, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops (PP71)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector, HDMI, Rechargeable Battery, Built-in Speaker, DLP, 60 inch Hi-Resolution Display for Streaming Movies, Presentations, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops (PP60)

Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector, HDMI, Rechargeable Battery, Built-in Speaker

Walmart Review by Linamariaatlanta :star::star::star::star::star:

55 people found the following review helpful

Exelente projector

I buy this projector and I totally recommended. The size are perfect. Very light . You can go everywhere. The speaker are good for be small. I love to work with my apple devices. The resolution for the scream are very good quality and even work with some light on the wall. Off course dark looks better. For the money work.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector, HDMI, Rechargeable Battery, Built-in Speaker, DLP, 60 inch Hi-Resolution Display for Streaming Movies, Presentations, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops (PP60)

@geek30 Thanks :+1: