Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

manhattan-toy

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3653 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3649 customers
    4.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• This mesmerizing maze of safe, soft, continuous tubes is perfect for a teething baby to chew on
  • Safe, teethable plastic loops are BPA free
  • Visually appealing to babies, it also promotes clutching and two-handed play,and the middle piece contains a pleasing rattle sound
  • 4.5-Inch in diameter, for ages 0-24 months
  • Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award 2013
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by C :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

My son loves this!

My son is 3.5 months. He is not interested in very many toys yet, but he LOVES this thing. I am so glad I bought it, just because I thought it looked neat, before he was born. It is perfect for his little hands to grab; anywhere he touches he can easily grasp a loop. Whether he is sitting up, having tummy time, or it is hanging from his activity mat while he is on his back, he loves reaching for it, holding it, and putting it in his mouth. The little loops are the perfect size for his tiny mouth, and they are soft and flexible. So many teething toys are too big for him at this age or he needs help holding them in his mouth. If you are looking for the perfect toy for your baby or grandchild, for a shower gift, etc, get this!! I plan to purchase some others from this toy company since my son shows a strong preference for it! The owl rattle, skwinkle teether, or whoozit twist will probably be my next purchase- I can't decide! Keep an eye on the price on amazon, as this item varies quite a bit!. (Though even at its higher cost is worth every penny!). This toy also stood up well in my sterilizer- a must for all my baby toys. And there is nowhere for moisture to hide and grow mold. Also the loops make it easy to attach with a pacifier clip to attach to either baby or stroller, blanket, etc.

I put effort into writing a helpful and thorough review, as I often use reviews to help make decisions on amazon purchases. That is one of my main reasons for shopping on amazon. If you found anything in my review helpful please click “Helpful” below. Happy shopping!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy

Walmart Review by MsMin :star::star::star::star::star:

good deal

easy for baby to hold.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy

@liesbeth I love it :slight_smile:

check out this video

Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0a_8csJ8-M