• 4 GB Flash Memory, 4 GB RAM Memory
  • 4-hour battery life, 1 pounds
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@marko this is cool

Amazon Review by Xung T. :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

5 people found the following review helpful

get this thing in-store for just $20, do not buy online, beware!!!

1. It is so lag that I can't play games on it, ex: minecraft, ..etc 2. I had to download a launcher for this thing l, in the appstore. 3. It doesn't have playstore,or Google stuff,.. 4. Does NOT support Bluetooth!!! 5. I got in to the developer setting and turn on the secondary display and it turned the tablet off. And now it won't let me get on it!!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Maylong M295BK 7-Inch 4 GB Tablet

here is a nice youtube video

New Maylong M295BK 7-Inch 4 GB Tablet Deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV9z8mRUVlE

Walmart Review by unhappycustomer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I purchased the Maylong Tablet to have at home for games only. The shipping was fast arrived in my mailbox 3 days later. Opening everything seemed fine. Once out of the box I was disappointed to find it wouldn't even come on( not necessarily a problem) I charged it until it was fully charged. Finally success, or so I thought, once on it took less than 5 mins to add my wifi. I immediately proceeded to find our favorite games. To my utter dismay there was NO PLAYSTORE app on the tablet( I thought it said it was included) It had an ad for the amazon underground app loaded ...being an Amazon customer I decided that would suffice . I have tried over 3 days now to try and get 1 single game to load IT WILL NOT WORK!!It wont even load from the apps that are included. I tried to add Googles playstore app it says it is not compatible, on an android?!?? WHAT?? Well after hours of not being successful I tried to see if I could go online to troubleshoot the device, webpages come up for about 5 mins then BLACK SCREEN!! I have never been so frustrated with a product. I tried to call customer service only to get ADS I can not believe this! All I heard was congrats you've won this press 1 to accept or # to decline after declining 10 ads I have had enough. This is terrible business do not waste $29 on this! If I ever do get around to speaking to a person I have read I will have to pay return shipping and %15 if they don't think its damaged seriously that's half the cost of this item if not more I could have stuck with another trusted tablet and got my moneys worth. So much for trying to be frugal. This is my first time ever reviewing a product, and I was not given this free in return for a review.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Maylong M295BK 7-Inch 4 GB Tablet