MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Headset Functionality Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

mee-audio

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 401 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 220 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 76 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 105 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Stream clear and powerful stereo sound from your phone or tablet without tangled cords
  • Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 technology with Multipoint functionality allows you to manage calls and media from two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
  • Lightweight and comfortable in-ear design is convenient for use on the go and blocks outside noise
  • Built-in microphone and controls for phone calls, volume, and music playback
  • Includes charging cable and 4 sets of eartips
  • 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by RDA :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

M9B Bluetooth headphones -- Good Fit, Good Noise Isolation, Good Range, & Good Pillow Use.

Great Bluetooth earphones. MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Headset Functionality

Key M9B Features (for me):

• Good Snug Fit: They stay in your ears,
  • Noise Isolation: For when I am on my riding lawn tractor – as good as any wired earbuds I have used.
  • Good Range: I am able to walk through rooms clear across the house (50’) and still have a decent connection.
  • Good Pillow Use: I like to go to bed watching TV on my cellphone (via Slingbox and SlingPlayer app), and the M9Bs are comfortable with one ear buried in the pillow.

Returned “Photive PH-BTE70” earbuds because 1) they would not stay in my ears, 2) were not noise isolating, and 3) were uncomfortable when laying on a pillow.

“Samsung Level U” Bluetooth headphones have good sound but 1) are not noise isolating, 2) will not fit/stay snugly in ears, and 3) flexible urethane neckband will not stay properly positioned around neck when working in the yard or house.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Headset Functionality

Walmart Review by bc22 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

63 people found the following review helpful

Worth every penny!

I've been on the hunt for a good, but economical set of bluetooth headphones. Past ones I found didn't sound good or had all the electronics/battery in the headphone that after an hour of wearing my ear became sore holding the extra weight...you wouldn't think it matters but it does.

I had a similar pair to these from another vendor that I loved, but they were no longer sold…finally came across these at what seem like a fair price. I couldn’t be happier, they are light to wear in my ears to the point I don’t even notice them, but tight enough that you can have a lot of movement and not worry about them falling out.

Battery life is really good as I get about 4 to 5 hours of use out of them and the microphone works surprising well…usually the microphone is a weak point on headphones designed for music!

Volume is loud enough for me, but I’m not a teenager, even so as an audiophile I was very impressed with the sound, although bass, while I wouldn’t say is weak, probably could be a bit better, but that’s normal in headphones this size.

Over all I like these headphones, they were workth it and I’m think about picking up another set just to have as a spare.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Headset Functionality

Best Buy Review by ste17l :star::star::star::star::star:

Great overall sound!

I really enjoy the M9, so much so that this is my 4th pair! I'm not an audiophile but I do enjoy a nice performing earphone, this product certainly delivers it! The construction is excellent and it looks sleek while being worn.

For the price paid you get a excellent product. I don’t see myself switching to another brand anytime soon.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Headset Functionality

Thank you

MEE Audio M9B Earphones Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhZ0f06FiRA