Meidong Dual Driver Stereo Sound Portable Bluetooth with Big Subwoofer's for Deep Bass, Touch Wireless Speaker Built-in Microphone and 3.5mm Line-in - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

meidong

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 52 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 52 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Powerful sound performance two 40mm speaker drivers boost stereo powerful sound, a big passive subwoofer enhance the bass
  • Bluetooth 4.0 NFC, sensitive touch controls Bluetooth 4.0 with NFC for quick connection, smooth and comfortable sensitive touch feeling
  • Ultra portable, take it anywhere with you it’s a compact mini design, small, durable and simple to use speaker
  • Universal compatibility outstanding connection with all audio players with a 3.5mm audio jack, compatible with your MP3 player, laptop, etc.
  • Durable quality
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jim Henry :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

good sound, extremely long battery life.

I ordered this speaker and when it arrived I was extremely unhappy with the very buggy bluetooth connections. I left a harsh review and got an email from the manufacturer saying that mine had likely come from a bad batch and they offered to send me a replacement -- a gesture I thought was very generous. It just arrived yesterday and the bluetooth does work much better. A little buggy with my phone, but it works fine with my laptop, so i think the bugginess must be with my phone. Sound is good and battery life is outsanding. This thing goes forever.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Meidong Dual Driver Stereo Sound Portable Bluetooth with Big Subwoofer's for Deep Bass, Touch Wireless Speaker Built-in Microphone and 3.5mm Line-in - Black