Meidong E6 Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Aluminum Stereo on Ear Headphones with Mic - Silver Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

meidong

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 92 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 92 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Wireless connection ultra portable: Equipped Bluetooth 4.0 Version and NFC with up to 33 feet of range without obstacles
  • Improved sound quality and better equalization: Powerful Bluetooth headphones, with two high-end drivers crack out powerful, thumping bass, etc.
  • The E6 earmuffs and the headband top are padded with sufficient foam and covered with high quality leather, soft and comfortable wear experience
  • Use friendly: Hands free headset, it can be used as earbud to receive and make calls with built in microphone function
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Glenn T. Gillihan :star::star::star::star::star:

17 people found the following review helpful

Good light weight bluetooth heaphones

Very pleased with the quality and has great noise cancellation. Good high low range and good equalization. The microphone could be a little better. Easy to use and like the call answer feature. Use it to listen to the musice from my smartphone and the range is better than the higher priced bluetooth headphones I used for walking and working out. I can listen to my music while reading and also when my wife watches he soaps. Cancels out the tv while on a low music volume.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Meidong E6 Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Aluminum Stereo on Ear Headphones with Mic - Silver

thank you :+1:

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Meidong E6 Aluminum Lightweight On Ear Stereo Headset Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPMCamOQY9g