Metene Medical Forehead and Ear Thermometer,Infrared Digital Thermometer Suitable For Baby, Infant, Toddler and Adults with FDA and CE approved ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

metene

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 169 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 169 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• FOREHEAD AND EAR MODE: Free to switch the detection mode from Forehead to Ear which is the easiest and most practical way to take temperature.
  • CLINICAL ACCURACY and RELIABILITY: Equipped with the most advanced medical infrared technology for accuracy and reliability. Recommended by medical experts following its vigorous FDA clinical tests to confirm its consistency and reliability.
  • RELIABLE AND READINGS STORE: Thermometer can store and recall up to 20 readings for baby and adults, available to help you track the trend of body temperature.
  • FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS: With 2 buttons Head and Ear,provides fast clinical accurate instant temperature within 1 second and precise reading. A loud beep will notify you it is done.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY: Our top priority is your satisfaction. We still offer a 30-day 100% Hassle free money back guarantee. In addition to this you are covered by the 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by wolverine :star::star::star::star::star:

43 people found the following review helpful

a doctors opinion..

Lets get on to the meat! Pros: 1. Ease of use - with just a click of a button and in one second you get an instant reading. Very practical, simple and nothing complex. 2. Dual temperature settings - you can freely choose between forehead and ear mode. this is especially useful if your child has otitis externa or media in which there is an infection of the ear canal, it would be best to use the forehead mode. 3. Accurate and Reliable - this is very important and for me it is the deciding factor for my purchase. So far I had consistent readings and only had 0.1- 0.3 centigrade differences between readings which is normal. I also did readings on different sides of the forehead and almost came up with identical readings, some had 0.1- 0.3 readings also which is also acceptable. Talking about accuracy! 4. Small and lightweight - this is an added bonus. very easy to store and you can bring it along with you when you travel. It will fit in your purse, much more in a diaper bag. Cons: 1. Shorter display time for a reading - You will notice that after a reading, the backlit display will turn on but after a few seconds (mine at 5) it goes off. It would have been better for a thermometer with longer LED display time.

Overall, this thermometer will save you around $10 compared to same non contact thermometers sold in Walmart and Target. I had a Braun thermometer before purchasing this one and has been reliable and accurate and this one I can say is comparable to say the least. I couldn’t be happier with the purchase.

[…]

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Metene Medical Forehead and Ear Thermometer,Infrared Digital Thermometer Suitable For Baby, Infant, Toddler and Adults with FDA and CE approved

thank you

Psychological Research - Crash Course Psychology #2

@liesbeth :smile: