Meyoung Video Projector Support 1080P for Computer TV Home Cinema Theater,LCD HDMI Mini Portable Projector for Outdoor Indoor Movie Night, DVD Player, Laptop, HD Games 1200 Luminous Efficiency ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

jietian-tech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 698 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 698 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Meyoung portable computer projector perfect connected to any HDMI-enabled devices such as PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, Smartphones, NOT recommend for PowerPoint Presentation.
  • Meyoung gaming lcd projector can display Music, Pictures, Videos from Smartphones (Notice: You need to purchase a HDMI ADAPTER separately). Supports Video Games in HD by the projector,such as PS4. Enjoying games on 50~130 inches BIG screen!
  • High price-performance home cinema theater projector. Support short throw,Watching movies and football matches with super richer colors clear high quality images in completely DARK NIGHT, in courtyard, party, good gift for family and friends outdoor indoor movie nihgt!
  • Compatible with USB Flash Drive, Mobile HDD, SD Card to play Videos, Musics, Pictures etc. Comes with built-in loud speaker powerful amplifier.
  • Resolution: 800 x 480 (native), 1200 Luminous Efficiency, Throw screen range: 50-130 inch, Throw Distance: 4.9~13.12 feet, Throw Ratio: 1.4:1, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Shannon :star::star::star::star::star:

93 people found the following review helpful

Went to a birthday party and saw how much fun the kids had watching Moana

Don't worry! Buy this projector! I had been kicking around the idea of outdoor movie night for years. Went to a birthday party and saw how much fun the kids had watching Moana, us adults too. I saw this projector, the reviews, the great price and thought why not. I built my own screen with the help of my 4 year old lol and if the picture is this clear and big on canvas I can only imagine how good it would be on a "real" screen. For sound I definitely recommend using a good portable as the built in speaker is fine but it's not really meant to be the high point. The picture and multiple inputs are. Also menu navigation is simple and fast. Honestly great product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Meyoung Video Projector Support 1080P for Computer TV Home Cinema Theater,LCD HDMI Mini Portable Projector for Outdoor Indoor Movie Night, DVD Player, Laptop, HD Games 1200 Luminous Efficiency

@liesbeth thank you