Michael Kors Access Touch Screen Black Dylan Smartwatch MKT5010 Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

michael-kors-watches

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 16 customers
3.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 15 customers
    3.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 1 customers
    2.0 out of 5

Features

• Technology meets style with our Michael Kors Access Collection. Fully personalize your watch by selecting or customizing the watch face of your choice and changing out the straps to match your activity or look.
  • Stay connected with display notifications including texts, calls, emails, and keep track of your fitness goals by tracking your steps, distance, and calories.
  • With countless options, your watch face and strap adapt to any and all occasions on your calendar.
  • Powered by Android Wear. Compatible with iPhone and Android devices.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jack Black :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

69 people found the following review helpful

It's just OK

I'm a huge smart watch fan and also a fan of Michael Kors watches in general. I've had a bunch of smart watches ranging from the Moto 360 to the Apple Watch. I'm not a particular fanboy of any brand and consider myself brand agnostic. So when I had the chance to buy the Android Wear Michael Kors watches I was excited to try them out. The parent brand of Fossil is trying to bring smart waches across all their brands such as Micheal Kors, Kate Spade, Diesel, Skagen, etc. It's cool that they're bringing technology and fashion together, but there's a lot more work to do.

Pros:

• Looks good. That’s what the fashion part is for right
  • Built pretty solid. Feels like it is put together right
  • Water resistant

Cons:

• Heavy. I work out alot and it still feels heavy on my wrist
  • Performance is inconsistant
  • The display is somewhat blurry and looks washed out.

For the price of $350, these watches are some of the best looking ones on the market right now. The plus is that they are also water resistant which makes it easier to not be nervous about getting it wet in the rain. But with the performance and how the screen changes and the funcitons itself, the smartwatch is no different than any other Android Wear out there on the market. Plain and simple, the display is lackluster. I don’t think it’s worth the $350 price tag. If you want a good looking watch, just get a regular Michael Kors watch. Albeit, these are cheaply made watches (not as cheap as the knock offs you get in Chinatown, but definitely not worth the pricetag for the higher end ones).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Access Touch Screen Black Dylan Smartwatch MKT5010

check out this youtube video

Michael Kors Access - The Dylan Smartwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M74ZP09FCs