Michael Kors Access Touch Screen Rose Gold Bradshaw Smartwatch MKT5004 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

michael-kors-watches

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 180 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 103 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 77 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Technology meets style with our Michael Kors Access Collection. Fully personalize your watch by selecting or customizing the watch face of your choice and changing out the straps to match your activity or look.
  • Stay connected with display notifications including texts, calls, emails, and keep track of your fitness goals by tracking your steps, distance, and calories.
  • With countless options, your watch face and strap adapt to any and all occasions on your calendar.
  • Powered by Android Wear. Compatible with iPhone and Android devices.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kandi :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

161 people found the following review helpful

Beautiful watch but needs a better screen and software

I really wanted to love this watch. It's similar to a regular MK watch I already own. The watch never connected to the MK access app. The initial reviews on the google play store were complaining of the same issue. The screen is very low resolution. The blacks look washed out and the colors are not sharp. It frequently disconnects from the phone. The phone is literally right next to the watch and I would get a disconnect signal. Android wear open and running and it shows disconnected. I paired with both an iPhone 6 and a galaxy note 5. The touchscreen is slow to respond at times. The flat tire look makes some watch faces look weird, like the bottom of the screen is cutoff. The low resolution screen is a turnoff compared to the Apple Watch. The only area it beats the Apple Watch is the nice band. It doesn't even have a heart rate monitor. I think Michael Kors thought he could get by on his name alone when he released this watch. Definitely not worth the $350. I have read reviews stating the cheaper Fossil Q watch is better. I would rather have the stainless steel Apple Watch with the Milanese loop, that would be a nice watch to show off. This one is nice until the display turns on.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Access Touch Screen Rose Gold Bradshaw Smartwatch MKT5004

check out this video

Michael Kors Access Touch Screen Rose Gold Bradshaw Smartwatch MKT5004 Watch Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwUM2P3_ILw

Best Buy Review by Mmmheathbar :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Looking Smart Watch

I first purchased this solely on looks alone. It looks just like a normal Michael Kors watch, but after receiving it and being able to use it... I'm blown away by how easy and intuitive it is to use! Its style and functionality all rolled into one!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Access Touch Screen Rose Gold Bradshaw Smartwatch MKT5004