4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Connect your Windows PC to your TV to surf the web, watch movies, and more
  • Integrated multi-touch track pad provides effortless navigation
  • Customizable media hotkeys provide one-touch access to your content
  • Wirelessly (USB) connect to your PC and control your media content from anywhere within a 10-meter range
  • Volume controls are positioned for easy access
  • Basic keyboard functionality works with select USB HID compliant Smart TVs and gaming consoles
  • Durable, spill-resistant design
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by SmurfsRiot :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

Best HTPC keyboard hands down!!!

This is the best HTPC keyboard out there for your Windows machine. For starters, I am using this on my Windows 8.1 Pro custom built HTPC in my living room. I sit roughly 10-15 feet from my 55 inch TV.

Touchpad - I have had zero problems with the touchpad and it works flawlessly for my application. The movements are smooth and precise. Perhaps many users do not know that they can change the mouse/touchpad settings in Windows?? The touchpad is very responsive and tracks my movements precisely. No issues whatsoever.

The keys “feel” great when typing and it is comfortable. This is a multimedia keyboard so comfort is not top priority but it does the job well enough.

The multimedia keys on top and on the side are perfect. I can quickly control the volume, mute, play, rewind, etc. my movie/video and then at then end quickly put my HTPC to sleep all without touching an additional remote control. All the keys are extremely resonpsive.

I cannot comment to well on distance. I sit (or sometimes stand) roughly 10-15 feet from my HTPC and everything has worked perfectly without lag or a disconnect. I don’t have the need to take the keyboard beyond that distance so I have not tested it.

The construction is one ofthe best features. It feel extremely durable. I have dropped this many times being that it is a couch surfing keyboard and each time there has been no damage (not even scratches). Plus I have spilled water (and other beverages) on the keyboard by accident (it is lying on the coffee table next to glasses). The keyboard is water/liquid resistant. A simple wipe off and the keyboard is still working.

I would highly recommend this keyboard and would purchase it again without hesitation if I needed to, fortunately I think this will last many years to come!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Microsoft Wireless All-In-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00001)

Walmart Review by Dookieworld :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Needs an "Fn Lock"

This can really ONLY BE USED FOR MEDIA. Unfortunately if you use this keyboard for anything else it is useless. I know it is called a "Media Keyboard" however I find the lack of easy to access Function keys frustrating, even in a media sense. I use Media Center and often go to the desktop to use streaming apps. Being unable to use the Function keys in a normal way make this keyboard extremely frustrating.. forcing the use of up to three keyboard combinations in some circumstances.. not something you want to do when sitting on a couch. I must say the combination of multifunction keys on a dedicated keyboard is a little weird. I understand why you would do this on a laptop/notebook where space is constrained however when making a keyboard please separate the media keys from all other keys. The Function keys should be separate and the media keys should be special keys.... I'm sick of accidently putting my PC the sleep when hitting the F4 key, when all I want to do is close an app (Alt+F4 normally)

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Microsoft Wireless All-In-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00001)

here is a nice youtube video

Microsoft All-in-One Media keyboard: A low-cost keyboard combo for home theater or home office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQwL6niQEc