Microwave Hover Anti-Sputtering Cover, New Food Splatter Guard Microwave Splatter Lid with Steam Vents | 11.5 Inch ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nicpay

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 7 customers
5.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 7 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Great microwave food cover for microwave to keep your microwave clean from food splatter
  • Easy to clean - Our microwave cover dishwasher safe is easy to clean with just soap or water or top rack in dishwasher
  • High domed splatter cover - The microwave dish cover is high enough to not touch your food
  • 100% brand new and high quality. Size:30*8.5cm .Material:Plastic .Package Content:1X New Food Splatter Guard Microwave Hover Anti-Sputtering Cover
  • Our microwave splash cover comes with vented top to open to release steam and close to keep food warm. WARNING:This handy device need a stainless steel micro wave oven to work
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Luke :star::star::star::star::star:

24 people found the following review helpful

Let my microwave clean now

I love this hover cover! My microwave always have a mess! It seems nothing ever gets covered and if it does the turning table pulls it off anyway. This cover can fits perfectly over almost everything you would want to microwave. Its a thin plastic, light weight .sticks to the roof of the microwave strong enough to hang on. I do not have any issues or concerns with this product. If any come up I will add to my review.Recommend!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Microwave Hover Anti-Sputtering Cover, New Food Splatter Guard Microwave Splatter Lid with Steam Vents | 11.5 Inch

@barbarogailee Thanks :smile: