Midea MAE50-S1102GPS 1.6 cu. ft. Top Loading Portable Washing Machine, White ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

midea-america-corper

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 121 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 28 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 93 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Stainless steel wash tub
  • Multiple pre-programmed automatic wash cycles
  • Three temperature selections and six different wash cycles for optimal cleaning
  • Machine includes rollers for easy movement
  • Electronic Controls with LED display
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@patadm really appreciate your help

Amazon Review by Trinity :star::star::star::star::star:

42 people found the following review helpful

It's awesome!!!!!!!

Just had this delivered to my house and it was a lot bigger than what I expected. It works great and you can fit a good sized load in the machine. The hoses I received didn't fit my sink but its the anatomy of my faucet that sucks. I'm still struggling to find an adapter to fit my sink so that I don't have to keep filling a pitcher and manually loading the machine with water. Other than those issues I have no complaints. The machine really weighs 160lbs, I'm a 5'10 female and I have trouble moving it around even though it has wheels. This model is similar to the Magic Chef model, it looks the same besides the names. I prefer this machine over the Haier brand machines, they're heavy duty.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: midea MAE50-S1102GPS 1.6 cu. ft. Top Loading Portable Washing Machine, White

thanks

Midea 1.6 /2.1 cuft Portable Washer (11/15lbs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpL-61vO4Yo

Walmart Review by Liliom :star::star::star::star::star:

108 people found the following review helpful

Much better than expected!

With this great purchase the laundromat era is finally over!!!! Hallelujah!! I should have bought one long time ago. I live in rental building and was always afraid of too much noise. However I have a toddler and so much dirty clothes, as you can imagine. I was tired of carrying laundry bags, the baby, and the stroller plus waiting to get the laundry done. No more!!!

This is an excellent washing machine for the price. It is much quieter than my dishwasher, and I barely can hear anything in the bedroom. Capacity is larger than I thought, which is good. I wash everything in it (clothes, blankets, linens) and comes out clean. It is true that you have to use less detergent (than laundromat) and yet get clean laundry. Also I use it in the kitchen and adjust the water temperature at the facet. I am very pleased with this purchase.

I did a lot of research, also have visited stores. Walmart offered the best price and the washing machine arrived earlier than promised. :slight_smile:

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: midea MAE50-S1102GPS 1.6 cu. ft. Top Loading Portable Washing Machine, White