Mimoday Bluetooth Speakers Portable Wireless Shower Speaker 5Wx2 with Enhanced Bass, Ipx5 Waterproof and Shock Proof, Portable Speakerphone Built-in Microphone for indoor and outdoor Use (Black) ... : Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

mimoday

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 24 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 24 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• HIGH DEFINITION SOUND LIKE NONE OTHER - The latest Mimoday Audio Wireless Bluetooth Speaker features 5W + 5W HD loud speakers that the best & the cleanest quality of super high definition sound with Ultra Bass Boost for unparalleled listening experience!
  • SHOCK PROOF & SPLASH PROOF - The cutting edge Activ8 Shock Proof & IPX5 Splash Proof technology means that you can use Mimoday Audio Wireless Bluetooth Speakers pretty much anywhere - from cars to living rooms and from pool parties to your shower to your outdoor BBQ.
  • SOLID CONNECTIVITY OVER 30 FOOT RANGE - These power-packed Bluetooth Speakers with CSR8635 chipset from Mimoday Audio extend an undiminished Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity over a 30-foot range allowing you to connect any smart device that has Bluetooth with ease.
  • BATTERY LIFE TO MATCH YOUR NEEDS - Mimoday Audio Wireless Bluetooth Speakers feature a set of 2,600 mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries that provide a full-throttle playback time of 8 hours & impressive standby time of 500 HOURS!
  • ATTEND CALLS ANYWHERE - Mimoday Audio has brought a revolutionary addition to Bluetooth Speakers that allows you to attend calls using the Bluetooth Speakerphone. Quality speakers coupled with quality in-built mic mean quality voice calls.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Moss Family :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Balanced Sound Quality and Distribution

I really like the Mimoday Bluetooth speaker. The sound quality is excellent and distributes across a room evenly, due to the design and features. The sound quality is balanced between low, middle, and highs. This is one of my favorite Bluetooth speakers I have tested. This Bluetooth speaker can fill up a small room easily. My wife and I use it to relax and listen to music. It is nice that it is IPX5 waterproof, so my wife can take in the bathroom while she is showering or taking a bath. It Bluetooth 4.0, which provides up to a 30 foot range. The unit uses a 2600mAH rechargeable battery. The unit in a full charge lasts 8 hours of play time. When pairing the unit it flickers a red and blue indicator light. The button controls on are responsive and push down. Overall, I am very impressed by the distribution of sound and design.

Paired with: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Pairing ID: KT-136

Pro’s

Stylish design
Sound distribution
Balanced sound quality

Con’s

Doesn’t get as loud as some other speakers

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Mimoday Bluetooth Speakers Portable Wireless Shower Speaker 5Wx2 with Enhanced Bass, Ipx5 Waterproof and Shock Proof, Portable Speakerphone Built-in Microphone for indoor and outdoor Use (Black) ...