Mini Projector, Artlii Portable LED Projector Home Movie Cinema Theater with Laptop PC Smartphone Support USB/SD/AV/HDMI Input Children's Gift Pocket Video projector for Outdoor Party Game ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

artlii-direct

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 248 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 248 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Small and light: mini size like a bread ,4.93.31.8in .weight just 0.53lb,easy to carry and use.You can take it to anywhere you want to go in your purse,backpack,and jacket pocket.
  • Small,but made for big things :Image size:24-60 Inches, Projection distance:3~10ft.We suggest best Projection Distance:5-6.5ft
  • best Projection Size:40~55 inches, which can make you obtain best User Experience .
  • Simple way of charging:You can use power bank to supply power to this mini projector when camping, hiking, or something outside.Make your time more memorable and enjoyable.
  • Multi-Port: Suport AV/SD/USB/HDMI slots , enabling you to connect laptops, desktops, tablets, DVD players, Xbox , digital cameras and more.
  • Warm tips:NOT recommended for PPT or business presentation, ideal for home theater movies and video games in dark environment. Enjoying watching movie at home and outside for camping.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by M Tech :star::star::star::star::star:

32 people found the following review helpful

Since the wall on my house are white they are perfect for projecting on without getting any projector equipment

Ever since seeing a mini projector in Sharper Image, I wanted to get one of these mini projectors for displaying videos on a bigger surface. Since the wall on my house are white they are perfect for projecting on without getting any projector equipment. I found this mini projector while watching an amazon cheap tech video where they showcased this projector. Seeing this caused me to remember that I wanted one but since they were expensive didn't end up buying one. But since this one was cheap and was able to display a recognisable output, I decided to get this one.

The projector is well built for the price and surprisingly the cooling fan was quiet. The audio was ok a little tinny but nice that they actually included it. If you need better audio quality you can use a AUX cable to attach an external speaker. The image quality was ok for the price, you can get a similar result by going on youtube and playing the video on 360p. Yes I know this isn’t that great but for the price I not sure what we can expect. But this means that the image produced does have visible pixels, these have not bother me since looking at it from a good distance causes them to be less noticeable. The light output wasn’t too bright but was ok for nighttime. Being able to power it with micro usb is very useful since a standard power bank or computer could power it without problems. So should you get it? Well it depends what you need it for, if you need to read small - medium text. No save up for a more expensive model. But if you want to display animations and films, I would say sure it works great for those type of applications. To help you decided I will post a video of it playing an animation.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Mini Projector, Artlii Portable LED Projector Home Movie Cinema Theater with Laptop PC Smartphone Support USB/SD/AV/HDMI Input Children's Gift Pocket Video projector for Outdoor Party Game

here is a nice youtube video

Mini Projector With HDMI Review

@geek30 I like it, you should definitely buy it