Monoprice Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Built-In Microphone, Black and Brushed Metal Over Ear Headphones - (113893) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

monoprice-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 39 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 18 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 21 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Bluetooth V4.0 radio provides crystal clear connectivity with your Bluetooth-equipped phone/tablet, the included 3.5 Audio cable(in-line mic/controller) allows you to connect to non-wireless devices.
  • INCREDIBLE sound: the 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets produce rich, full sound without undue artificial emphasis on any Part of the Audio spectrum.
  • The custom digital sound processor (DSP) ensures that the bass is strong and rich, while the midst and highs remain crisp and clear, allowing you to hear the music the way the artist intended.
  • Rock 'tilt you drop: the built-in 450mAh lithium battery provides up to 15 hours of Audio playback or Talk time, so you can rock out all night and still have enough energy to call a Cab at the end.
  • When the battery finally drains or when you have a non-wireless device, use the included 3.5mm Audio cable with in-line microphone/controller to ensure the music is never over!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rooster :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

5 people found the following review helpful

Taking a look at the headphones reveals a nice clean aesthetic

MONOPRICE BLUETOOTH OVER-THE-EAR HEADPHONES W/ BUILT-IN MICROPHONE

PID 13893

>MONOPRICE PROVIDED THIS UNIT FOR REVIEW<

First Glance: Upon opening the box you’re greeted with a plain white smaller box, holding the headphone unit itself and documentation. Taking a look at the headphones reveals a nice clean aesthetic, minimalistic, pleasing lines and an overall black/stainless theme with soft ear cups. Don’t think its memory foam, but nonetheless very soft and comfortable. You get all your buttons for playback, on/off, forward and backward for tracks and volume on the Right earcup. My unit had a decent enough charge upon receiving it, but I went ahead and charged it anyway with the included USB cable. Lastly, it does come with a 3.5mm cable as well for a more direct connect.

Functionality/Quality: This is a Bluetooth set, so you can easily enjoy your music, favorite programs, anything with BT capability without the mess or constraints of wires. Up to around 30 feet, granted that you don’t have many obstructions like walls and such, you should be able to enjoy your content as you move around. When I first turned it on, my phone immediatelly recognized the headphones, and was able to connect without a problem. Started listening to some EDM, Synthwave, and the sound is pretty darn good for Bluetooth. The buttons are functional, no odd tactile feedback or quirks about them, they just work. The headphones alert you with a female voice once its paired with a device, and when it turns on or off.

As for sound quality in detail, its Bluetooth audio. For those of us in the know, we’re aware that Bluetooth audio will suffer a bit from compression. That’s the only way to fit such dense data in an over-the-air stream and get it to it’s destination: your headphones. With this compression comes a bit of data loss, which translates to either rough audio, scratchyness, loss of certain fullness in frequencies. The audio for the most part here is good: highs are crisp enough, mid tones are decent, but where I’ve noticed Bluetooth to always lack a bit, are the low frequencies. Songs that are normally rather bass heavy don’t translate too well on these headphones. That’s fine though, I expected this and it’s not making me knock them too hard about it. For those of you that want a pair of BT headphones that will just blow your mind with the low-end of explosions in a movie, or thump in a rap song, or rolling rumble of Dubstep. This may not be for you. You hear the bass, it’s there, but I can tell its cut a bit due to the compression more than likely of the BT stream. That’s just the nature of the beast for now. That’s also just my experience so far, for you maybe the bass is enough. Everyone is different, and maybe you don’t even want that much bass, so you can actually distinguish the rest of what you listen to. Lastly, using the included 3.5mm cable to have a more direct experience with your content does result in better reproduction of the low frequencies, and is comparable with the rest of the experience I had. So it depends if you want to use this with your phone or tablet at your lap, or in a situation where you want to be more mobile without being tethered to something.

Comfort: Since this is a pair of headphones, comfort has a huge role in this. Whether you want to wear it briefly for a car or bus ride, or use it for a 3 hour long movie in the living room as to not disturb people that are asleep (or bedroom). They’re not heavy, at all, and the headband is pretty comfortable considering its not that overly thick or laden with padding either. Its enough to allow me to sit for a while and enjoy some music. I have no complaints here, and the adjustments are adequate. Even for my huge head. A miracle.

Conclusion: Been looking to try out some Bluetooth headphones for the ease of use? Portability? Or even just to be considerate to those around you that may not quite like what you listen to half the time, then here’s your solution. The Bluetooth Over-The-Ear Headphones w. Microphone by Monoprice are a pretty decent contender in this category. It gets the job done, sounds good, and feels even better. If you want something studio grade sounding, this may not be for you. But if you’re going Bluetooth audio, then you shouldn’t be expecting that anyway. And oh, did I mention they’re closed-back earcups? Any annoying siblings won’t bother you from now on. That may be another plus for you.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Monoprice Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Built-In Microphone, Black and Brushed Metal Over Ear Headphones - (113893)

Walmart Review by Jimmy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

Great wireless headphones!

I bought these headphones for listening to music and youtube videos. I did my research before purchasing. Come to find out that these brand of headphones are the store brand to the highend name brands. They are built well (7/10) The Audio (8.5/10) The Appearance (8/10) The Bass (7.5/10) The Bluetooth (10/10) The Comfort (8.5/10)

In my honest opinion these would be great wireless headphones to buy.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Monoprice Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Built-In Microphone, Black and Brushed Metal Over Ear Headphones - (113893)