Motorola Moto E Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes (Tracfone) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

motorola

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1325 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1163 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 162 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Tracfone Service
  • Triple Minutes for Life
  • Separate Balance for Minutes, Texts and Data (Example: Add 200 Minutes and Receive 600 Minutes and 600 Texts and 600 MB of Data)
  • Android 4.4
  • 4.3" qHD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass
  • 5MP Camera with Video Recorder
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Mizhu :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

110 people found the following review helpful

My first smartphone very pleased!

I'm very happy so far (3 weeks) before buying I read a lot of reviews on this and other sites, including tracfone's. The Moto-e did seem to be a good bargain at half what I had paid for an LG slider 2 years ago($50)! I'm still learning and discovering the vast "world" of stuff below that smooth black screen not to mention all the 'app' options available to perform daily chores or entertain me. I was pleasantly surprised that this phone is not crippled with so much 'bloatware' (junky, clunky unpopular, permanently- installed apps) that there was only room for 1 or 2 additions (as was true on a "Free-Fail-Fone" I got along with a minute bundle previously) The only complaint I have is that the alarm chimes are't long enough & don't repeat on calendar reminders like my last phone. Be aware that an SD card is NOT INCLUDED with phone but a basic 4 GB one can be ordered from Walmart site for $5-$8.00 and picked up "ship to store" with no shipping charge! padded case in photo dept is sized for an iphone 6 or camera and reasonably priced!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Motorola Moto E Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes (Tracfone)

Amazon Review by JHM :star::star::star::star::star:

501 people found the following review helpful

Wifi is excellent, I am able to pick up wifi as ...

I have had the Moto E for over a week now. I have been a Tracfone customer for many years. The last phone I had was the ZTE valet. The Moto E came with a wall charger that has a micro USB on the other end. You will need a separate USB to micro USB to plug into your computer if needed. I have never had any issues with transferring service from one phone to the next. I logged in to my Tracfone account, and my phone # and minutes were transferred within 5 minutes. I used Motorola Migrate to transfer all my pics, music, etc. from my ZTE to the Moto E. Transferring my contacts via Bluetooth also worked flawlessly. I noticed my Android version on the Moto E is at 4.4.4, which I believe is an update from 4.4.2. Under settings the phone has a system update, which checks to see if you have the latest updates installed. I am hoping to get android 5.0 update when available. I installed a 4 gigabyte Sandisk micro SD card to store my music and photos. Their is one opening on the back to install the micro SD card. I believe 32 gigabytes is max. Wifi is excellent, I am able to pick up wifi as well as an IPad, whereas my ZTE was horrible. The screen is amazing, responding perfectly to the touch. I have had no lag whatsoever in opening any app or game. Web surfing is lightning fast. The FM radio works great. Your headphone cord acts as the antenna. The speaker sound is also excellent. The speaker is located on the front, where it should be. I have been able to play YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, etc.etc. flawlessly. I have taken a few pictures, and compared to the ZTE, they look great, even with no flash. The camera seems to let a lot of light in for a great picture. I like that you can tap the screen anywhere to take the photo. I will still use my digital camera for my important pictures.There are two buttons on the right side of the phone. One turns on the phone, the other adjusts the volume.There is a light on the front that flashes notifying you of a text, email, or missed call. This is the first phone I am not going to install a screen protector or cover. You can purchase different colored back covers from Motorola. GPS works perfect. YouTube and Netflix play full screen, and look amazing. Battery life is great. The Tracfone logo is on the inside of the back of the phone. When you snap the back cover on, the Tracfone logo is hidden. Moto Assist is handy to silence the phone during meetings, or overnight. The Moto E is CDMA and uses the Verizon network. The Moto E is 5 inches long, 2 1/2 inches wide, and 7/16 thick. In a nutshell, I love this phone. Compared to the ZTE, the performance is simply amazing in every way. I find myself using the IPad much less,since the Moto E works so well. Super responsive, looks very classy, FM radio, excellent WiFi connection, sound, etc.etc. I am not sure how the Moto E compares to the LG Ultimate 2, or the Alcatel Icon Pop, as I was unable to find a comparison as of 12/18/14. The only features I would like to have are a flash and autofocus for the camera.

UPDATE 12/30/14 The Moto E is working perfectly. I have had no freezing or lag whatsoever. The WI-FI reception has been exceptional. I did not install a screen protector or cover, and the Moto E screen and case still look like brand new. The battery life is great. With a full day of normal use, web surfing, texting, calls, email, etc. etc. I am around 65 to 75% by the end of the day. I normally charge the phone daily anyway. Overnight, the phone will use 5 to 10% of the battery life, which is with Wi-Fi always left on. I replaced my wife’s ZTE Valet with the Moto E also. If you are debating on upgrading from the ZTE Valet, you will not be disappointed. I still have not been able to find a comparison between the LG Ultimate 2, Alcatel Icon Pop, and the Moto E as of 12/30/14.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Motorola Moto E Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes (Tracfone)

here is a youtube video

Motorola Moto E Smartphone Review @Motorola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEpQVNN_n2o