4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 402 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 99 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• World class echo and noise reduction with one microphone, and powerful 2-watt speaker ensure you’ll hear and be heard over road noise
  • More than 2x BETTER TALK TIME, Than the leading competitor (45 hours)
  • This speakerphone tells you when you are connected, battery level, and if mute is on with audible voice prompts
  • Take calls from up to two phone lines at the same time, so more than one passenger can use the speakerphone. Also saves up to six phone connections, so the whole family can use
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by McGruff :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

28 people found the following review helpful

Work's for me

Got this unit because my state requires 'hands-free' use of cellphones when operating motor vehicles; as well as the fact that, I do not like either the look or feel of those devises that you hang from your ear in order to communicate.

This is the first device of this type that I’ve used and it serves my purpose. It’s easy to operate, goes a good period of time between battery charges, has decent speaker quality on both ends of the conversation, etc.

Bottom line no complaints and it does what I wanted it to do.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Motorola Sonic Rider Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone

Walmart Review by Hondaddy :star::star::star::star::star:

132 people found the following review helpful

Quit waiting to buy one.

If you spend a considerable amount of time in your car (or even at home to work hands free) this item is a no brainer. When I'm in the car nobody can even tell I'm on a bluetooth speaker phone. I could not believe the ease of setup. The battery life is incredible. The volume and clarity are perfect. The layout of the buttons are clear and easy to use and understand. Rarely do I buy new techie stuff that exceeds my expectations. This clearly rings that bell. I can't believe I waited so long to get an automotive hands-free devise. This has made my life easier, my driving in the car safer, but makes my time in the car more productive than ever. I've heard some other ones that are just adequate. This one surpasses any other I've heard in others cars. The battery lasts forever and charges quickly. I do not have one criticism about this product. Money well spent.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Motorola Sonic Rider Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone

Youtube video:

Motorola TX550 Sonic Rider Bluetooth Speaker $27.99

@geek30 Did you buy it?