Motorola SPN5864B TurboPower 15 Wall Charger with Original Data/Charging Cable Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

salom-america-compan

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1788 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1546 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 242 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Brand New in bulk packaging
  • Charge your device faster wiMotorola’s Turbo Charger
  • Original Motorola Turbo Charger with Original Data/Charging Cable
  • Part Number: SPN5864B with High Energy Efficiency Level VI to replace SPN5864A
  • Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Philip Dowd :star::star::star::star::star:

44 people found the following review helpful

Turbo Charger

My original OEM charger started failing as chargers typically do after a while, so I needed a new charger. This is a Turbo charger much like the one that came with my Droid Turbo 2, except this one has a three foot removable USB cable. It works very well and most importantly it does the Turbo charging.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Motorola SPN5864B TurboPower 15 Wall Charger with Original Data/Charging Cable

Top 10 Best Cell Phone Wall Chargers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEVWON2rzz4

Best Buy Review by Benzy2 :star::star::star::star::star:

Best iPhone headset

This is the best Non-Samsung headset available for the price. The straps adjust to fit most heads just fine. The lenses are as clear as it gets for the resolution the phones put out (using an iPhone 6).

What sets this apart from other options are the dial adjustments and phone mounting. The phone is held in with a sprint tension clip. That’s not totally unique but it will hold the phone with case in place firmly which is a big requirement for me. The second feature that made a world of difference is how the focal distance is adjusted with two (linked) dials. Once it’s set, there is much less chance the dial shifts on its own. On other headsets that are just direct sliders, tilting the headset can make the adjustment change which is really annoying. Not with these.

The last feature that made a big difference is the IPD adjustment is linked so when one eye moves in or out, the other does as well. While this doesn’t allow for quite as precise adjustment, it is much easier to get right for me than when each eye is individually adjustable. For people with one eye closer to the nose it will be a problem but for most symmetrical faces this is a huge ease in adjustment. Plus again the adjustment is on a wheel rather than just sliding a piece of loose fitting plastic directly back and forth, making this hold the adjustment in place much better.

Is this on par with rift/vice/psvr? Not close. Is it worth $30 to turn your phone into a new gaming/movie device? Absolutely. Plus no wires means you can take it with you much easier than a PC/console VR set. If something happens to this headset I’ll buy another of this 360 model to replace it.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Motorola SPN5864B TurboPower 15 Wall Charger with Original Data/Charging Cable