Mpow Car Phone Holder,CD Slot Car Phone Mount Universal Car Cradle Mount with Three-Side Grips and One-Touch Design for iPhone 7/7P/6s/6P/5S, Galaxy S5/S6/S7/S8, Google, LG, Huawei and More ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

mpow

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7986 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7986 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• INSERT the cradle in the CD slot and once it is properly installed this cradle will stay firmly in the CD slot.This is a CD mounted phone holder and it may cover the face of the stereo when it’s installed.
  • STURDY CD slot phone holder with three side grips design to hold the cell phone tightly. It locates the phone in a much more convenient place to see/touch than the dashboard mounted solutions.
  • YOU set your phone in and squeeze the sides in and they stay put. There’s a little button on the side that you press to release the sides and your phone pops out.
  • ADJUSTABLE for angle of view. The phone holder revolves 360 degrees and pivots to various angles.
  • GENERALLY this product could hold your phone in a case or without a case. If the product could not hold your phone well please remove the case (This mount may not very suitable for wide phones with cover case).
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Chris Upton :star::star::star::star::star:

427 people found the following review helpful

Genius CD slot mounting! Sturdy holder...w/ VIDEO

I haven't used a phone mount in my car for quite a while. They always seemed to have too many small pieces that would fall off and get lost. Or...the suction cup would mount on the front windshield, usually too high, and obstruct some of your view. I had pretty much pushed these types of products aside.

Mpow sent me this CD Slot Car Mount and I was instantly intrigued. As I was unboxing it, I realized it solved both problems. There were 2 pieces that easily snapped together and the entire unit fit into my car’s CD slot. I personally don’t listen to CD’s in my car, so this isn’t a problem for me.

My video review shows all the pieces and how they fit together. I also carefully show you how to insert the mount in your CD slot.

Let’s check out the PROS AND CONS.

PROS:
-Quality built. The ball piece that snaps into the phone holder looks solidly constructed. None of the pieces are loose or look prone to falling off
-Perfect height in my car. My CD slot is at the exact level I’d want my phone when mounting. No obstruction. Be sure to check your CD slot height first
-Grips tight with good cushioning
-Vertical or Horizontal positioning
-Rotates easier than previous mounts I’ve had…but stays in place when you need it to

CONS:
-You’ll have to remove it to insert or eject a CD

***When you are tightening the knob after inserting it in the CD slot, it’s not hard to over tighten. This isn’t an exact science but you want to tighten just enough to hold it in place when you give it a light tug. Over tightening could crack your CD slot frame, but you should see or feel that happening before you get to that point.

This is a huge step up from the mounts I’ve used in the past. It’s quick to set up and easy to rotate even if you are driving, which has always been a problem with other mounts. I have a Note 3 and it fits my huge phone just fine. I would think it would hold up to about a 6 inch screen. Mpow sent me this product for a fair and honest review. Nothing was promised.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Mpow Car Phone Holder,CD Slot Car Phone Mount Universal Car Cradle Mount with Three-Side Grips and One-Touch Design for iPhone 7/7P/6s/6P/5S, Galaxy S5/S6/S7/S8, Google, LG, Huawei and More

Here is a youtube video

Mpow Grip Pro 2 CD slot car phone holder - Unboxing and first impressions.

@wartassault Thanks :+1: