Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphones On Ear, 40mm Driver Wireless Headset Foldable with Mic, Wired and Wireless Headphones for Cell Phone/ TV/ PC ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

mpow

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 448 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 448 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Tune Out the World – Dual 40mm large-aperture driver units and CSR chip provide faster transmission speed, lower latency and better audio output. To have better Hi-Fi stereo music experience, please try diverse music genres and volume in sound test and make sure the ear cushions seal around your ears.
  • Built to Stay Comfort – Padding with soft memory foam, the supple ear pads is wrapped by protein leather which simulates human skin texture. This lightweight headphone (only 6.56oz) also reduces pressure on your head and ears. Retractable headband can help you find the most comfortable wearing way.
  • More than “8-hr Battery Life”, Bluetooth & Optional Wired Connection – Pair fast and stay stable with your bluetooth enabled device. The battery provides up to 8 hrs music playing time in 2-3 hrs full charge. Besides, Mpow Thor also has a backup audio port, you can use the provided audio cable to connect to your phones without worrying about running out of battery.
  • Built-in Mic and Hands-Free Call – No need to worry about missing call when you are away from phone, you can answer or hang up your calls more freely via the buttons on the headphone(Bluetooth connection distance 33ft). BUT Please Note that the built-in microphone only works in the Bluetooth mode.
  • Collapsible and Portable Design – This collapsible headphones can be fold down to a compact travel size if you need to put it in your bag. A headset bag is also provided.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by karthwyne :star::star::star::star::star:

97 people found the following review helpful

Wonderful over ear headphones

I've had great experiences with Mpow earbuds previously, so I was very happy to see these new upgraded Thor over-ear headphones. So far, I have been amazed. I immediately powered them up and connected to my phone very easily. I've only done about 4 hours of music but it is 10 days later and it still shows better than 50% battery. Once I manage to fully deplete the battery, I'll update this post with the capacity it took to recharge. UPDATE: The first full charge (from when the item started chiming to let me know the battery was low, even though it did still play) took 310mAh at 0.2A. So the listed charge times are accurate, and that's a lot of playtime for that amount of capacity. I'd guess total capacity to be around 400mAh. So even the smallest "lipstick" style battery pack would give you 3-4 charges.

They are very comfortable to wear. When I am wearing them and playing music, I can hardly hear any outside noises, which was a problem when the doorbell rang. :wink: The outside of the speaker area with the logo is a very nice brushed metal and gives a luxury feel, The inside of the headband is cushioned and it does not feel like my head is being squished.
All of the controls are on the left speaker. You have the power/call answer, charge port, aux in, mic, and volume/track controls. The headphones will fold both left or right first, but since the controls are on the left side, I put it into the center. They come with a fabric bag for storage/carry as well as an aux cable and micro-usb. The literature says the aux cable can be used and it does not drain the battery (or need to have the bluetooth on for times when that is needed such as an airplane). The carry bag fabric doesn’t feel as quality as I expect and it clings to any dry or rough parts of my hands.
The few conference calls I have used the headphones on had complaints that my voice was echoing, so I cannot suggest these for that use. It is possible that it is simply the mic on the pair that I got, but I do not know. They do work great for listening to the call and drowning out other noises.
And for music, I have no complaints at all. The music is clear and loud and the bluetooth range is clean. I have experienced no connection issues while within about 20ft of my phone; so I can have my phone in any pocket and not worry about it. If the phone is charging, the only thing I cannot do is go out to the garage (though the music comes back as soon as I return). I am not an audiophile, but the range is nice enough that I cannot discern any issues.
For the sub-$50 price range, these headphones are a great deal. Mpow’s customer service is stellar and gives me high confidence should any issues ever arise. I am extremely happy with this purchase.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphones On Ear, 40mm Driver Wireless Headset Foldable with Mic, Wired and Wireless Headphones for Cell Phone/ TV/ PC

@liesbeth not sure :confused: