MSI VR Ready Aegis-061US Powerhouse Gaming Desktop Geforce GTX 1080 i7-6700 16GB 512GB SSD + 2TB Windows 10 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

msi-computer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 19 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 19 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Form Factor: ITX (Ultra Small Form Factor Design)
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-6700 Quad Core Processor (3.4-4GHz) | Motherboard: B150 Chipset
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA’s Latest GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
  • RAM: 16GB (8GB x2) DDR4 2133MHz | Hard Drive: PCI-E GEN3 x4 NVMe 512GB SSD + 2TB (SATA) 7200RPM
  • Special features: VR READY | Silent Storm Cooling 2 | Screen in Screen Dragon Eye | Mystic Light | Nahimic Sound Sytem
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Some Guy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

Looks good, runs quiet and cool, but OS was installed on the slower drive

I was kind of dismayed when I unboxed it to discover, like another reviewer here, that the OS was installed on the slower drive and the ssd was empty. I decided to live with it as I only reboot my computer once in a blue moon and I'll just keep my games/VR content on the ssd for the speed boost. It is amazingly quiet, and seems to keep cool even under heavy usage. It works really well with the Oculus Rift. I had a real battle getting the Win10 Anniversary Update to install. The first time I tried after 7 hours it was only at 23% complete. Following some advice I found in a forum, I used the upgrade assistant to completely download the update to my hard drive, and then I disabled the wifi and ssd before running the update Only took like 25 minutes to install the update after that.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: MSI VR Ready Aegis-061US Powerhouse Gaming Desktop Geforce GTX 1080 i7-6700 16GB 512GB SSD + 2TB Windows 10

Youtube video:

MSI VR Ready Aegis 061US Powerhouse Gaming Desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rUVEGLCbRU