4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 278 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Sketch, print & doodle amazing three-dimensional masterpieces with this precision-crafted stylus!
  • Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing
  • Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments from 130 to 240 C, for optimal fine-tuning
  • Large, OLED display lets you monitor temperature of material to help you achieve a wide variety of effects
  • Kit includes 3 colors of ABS plastic filament A/C adapter and slim, ergonomic touch pen with 1 year limited warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by NurseKathyRN :star::star::star::star::star:

55 people found the following review helpful

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Best 3-D pen I've ever owned, and there's been many!

This is absolutely one of my favorite 3-D pens of all the ones I've gotten, trust me there's been a lot. My favorite thing about this 3-D pen is how small and lightweight it is. I think it's important to hit on that fact because most of this 3-D pens I've purchased are very heavy and awkward to use, especially for children. My five-year-old granddaughter holds it like a pencil and is able to use it for hours because it's so lightweight. We have created cars, houses, name plates, and some pretty crazy things. This pen heats up fairly quickly compared to others and you can either use ABS or PLA. The advance and reverse buttons are close to each other making them easier to use. There is a speed slider button which sometimes inadvertently gets moved, but it's not usually a problem and you can tell when it happens. If you double tap the advance button it will automatically begin dispensing melted plastic. This is a great feature for more advanced adult creations. Of all the 3-D pens I have purchased this is by far my favorite. I highly recommend this 3-D pen for my family, my friends, and you. I give this 3-D printing pen five out of five stars for design, materials used, and durability (we have used it for weeks). I did receive this printing pen for a small discount in price in exchange for my fair and unbiased review, there you go! If you found my review helpful at all Please Vote Yes below. Thanks for reading and happy shopping! (Pic 1 - creation, Pic 2 - creation, Pic 3 - pen, Pic 4 - filament included, Pic 6 - pen in hand, Pic 7 pen tip, Pic 8 - end of pen for plug in and filament)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen with OLED Display

Walmart Review by jenifar :star::star::star::star::star:

186 people found the following review helpful

Brings out your inner child!

This pen is do much fun. I did make the mistake of opening the box and leaving everything out while I went to the bathroom. Well let me tell you cats love the filament.So if you have a cat watch out lol. It comes with sheets that you can use or you can make your own creation. I do have to say I am not very artistic so my creatons are not very good but I think they will get better in time. I did get this for my daughter but I enjoy playing with it too.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen with OLED Display