3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 472 customers
    3.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 93 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Display: 7-inch Multi-Touch Capacitive, Touch Screen, 1280 x 800 Pixel Resolution
  • Storage: 16GB, Expandable via MicroSD (Up to 32GB) and 1GB RAM
  • Camera: 2MP Front Facing Camera, 720p Video
  • Input/Output: Nabi Connector, MicroSD Compatible Card Slot, 3.5 mm Standard Audio Jack, Built-In Microphone
  • Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 3 Mobile Processor with Quad-Core CPU and 5th Battery-Saver Core, OS: Android 4.4 KitKat, Blue Morpho OS Overlay
  • Battery: 4,350 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
  • Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Ajdn :star::star::star::star::star:

Great starter tablet for the kids!

The Nabi tablet is the perfect first tablet for kids - it comes preloaded with many kid-frendly apps and games, secutiry settings are available to ensure kids don't browse to unwanted websites.

The high quality rubber sleeve also ensures the tablet is protected if dropped.

The tablet is also very fubctional for adults too as its quite responsive and well cosntructed for running conventiona apps web-browsing . .

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: nabi 2S Tablet

Maybe this can help.

Fuhu Sn02nv07awh Nabi 2s Tablet Pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg41ymGwqLM

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

I was doing the initial charge and it worked fine. The very next time I tried to turn ...

Bought this for my son for Christmas. I was doing the initial charge and it worked fine. The very next time I tried to turn it on the screen wouldn't come on. It had a screen glitch and we would have to mess with it for several minutes before the screen would even come on. I called the company and was on hold for over 2.5 hours before I got to speak to anyone. We were very disappointed.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: nabi 2S Tablet