Neato Botvac D5 Connected Navigating Robot Vacuum - Pet & Allergy Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

neato-robotics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 561 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 368 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 81 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 112 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Ultimate control from your phone. Use the Neato App to start, stop, schedule, and Receive notifications on-the-go. Plus find me! for easy robot location
  • D-Shape by design with side brush and corner clever Tech. Cleans close to walls and deep into corners - the way you would
  • Precise laser smart navigation scans, Maps, and methodically cleans your floors, instead of just bumping around
  • Ultra performance. Spin Flow Power Clean, Combo brush, Extra large dirt bin and ultra performance filter give you clean floors everyday. Ideal for homes with pets and allergies
  • Automatic multi-room cleaning. Cleans entire level of home, goes back to base to recharge and resumes cleaning until the job is done. Works on all floor types
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jhorlin A. :star::star::star::star::star:

76 people found the following review helpful

Surpassed my expectations

I purchased the d3 for our busy home. We have a three year old and a one year old. Our kitchen is always dirty and that frustrates my wife. We went out to dinner one night and while we were away I instructed neato to clean. We came to a clean kitchen floor. No rasins or goldfish crumbs. Before purchasing a neato we gave iRobot 770 a chance. The smart laser guided cleaning is much better than irobot's psudorandome cleaning pattern. Also in a large house neato will go from room to room while iRobot kept bouncing around without fully compleating one room and becouse of this psudorandome behavior it takes much longer to finish the job.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Neato Botvac D5 Connected Navigating Robot Vacuum - Pet & Allergy

Walmart Review by Captainmatt :star::star::star::star::star:

Great robot vacuum at a great price!

This vacuum has far exceeded my expectations. Cleaning is a breeze and when it's done, it returns to its base to recharge for the next time. Regarding the cleaning, it is very efficient. The removable side brush does an excellent job at the base of walls and the "D" design of this robot enables it to thoroughly clean in corners. It also seamlessly moves to and from different flooring and if I forget to take up the mats at the outside doors, it simply goes over them and cleans them as well. I have used this vacuum on hard wood, painted concrete, ceramic tile and 2 different types of carpeting and it performs flawlessly. Emptying the dust bin is a breeze and the battery life is long enough to clean about 1,900 sq. ft. of floor before needing a charge. The only downside for me? I have a 3 story town home and have to carry the robot from floor to floor; however, it is lightweight enough to easily accomplish and I don't think there is a robot vacuum anywhere that can navigate steps. Given the outstanding performance of this vacuum, I will eventually purchase a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd to cover each floor. I love this vacuum! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Neato Botvac D5 Connected Navigating Robot Vacuum - Pet & Allergy

Best Buy Review by Rvssts :star::star::star::star::star:

I was a non believer in robot vacs but no more

I am still amazed at how much it picks up on its misssions. I mainly got the vac to keep up with the cat hair which wasn't a problem since we vacuum regularly. The botvac (Biff) went out on its first run and it still got a full bin on the first run. OK no biggie there won't be much the second time right? Wrong, it was still full, mostly dust from places under things where we don't vac much. I gained trust in Biff and manually ran it from work via the app. Biff runs for awhile then recharges and returns to finishe the job. It's still fun to watch it go back and charge then return to where it left off. The app isn't the most useful yet, but I think it's in its development stage. I bet there will be more features via the app in the future. Don't get me wrong, the app works great for what it does, but it feels like there's lots more that can been had. We have tile and rugs and it does a great job on both. I am happy with my purchase and am glad I got the D5. I purchased it with a 20% off coupon which kept the price under 500.00 which was my target point. Great job guys!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Neato Botvac D5 Connected Navigating Robot Vacuum - Pet & Allergy