3.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 38 customers
    3.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• NeatWorks 4.0 software (included)extracts the important information and helps you manage it right on your computer
  • Converts documents to searchable text so you ca easily find exactly what you need
  • Features optical character recognition (OCR) with Intelligent Text Recognition
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by disappointedbypackaging :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

Poor packaging

The packing was horrible. There was one of those 3-section bubble packs that was not fully inflated in a box that was about 5 times the size of the Neat Receipts scanner box. So it was just knocking around in the box during shipping. The unit is working. I'm happy about that. But who knows for how long.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Neatreceipts(R) Portable Scanner, For Pc/Mac

Amazon Review by Richard :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

24 people found the following review helpful

Does a good job. The new ones and programs run significantly ...

I use this all the time. Does a good job. The new ones and programs run significantly slower than the 1st generations. I like the 1st generation one the best. "Improved" program features slow the process down unfortunately. Typical upgrading mentality of programming advancements vs functionality ... Still the best system available.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Neatreceipts(R) Portable Scanner, For Pc/Mac