Net10 LG L16C Lucky 3G Android Prepaid Smartphone - Retail Packaging Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

net10

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 18 customers
2.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 7 customers
    3.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 11 customers
    2.7 out of 5

Features

• 3.8" touchscreen display
  • Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) OS
  • 1.2GHz dual processor
  • 3G/Wi-Fi capable
  • Plans sold separately
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Omar Shami :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Erases SD card without asking.

Ordered this from TracFone. The phone is OK, but it only gets two stars because it will automatically erase your SD card without asking.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Net10 LG L16C Lucky 3G Android Prepaid Smartphone - Retail Packaging

Walmart Review by neveragainnet10 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

73 people found the following review helpful

net10 just isn't customer friendly.

So I buy this phone in the store as a replacement. I was told that I could switch my service over to this phone. according to net10 I can't do this. I was told to buy a airtime card and then it will transfer.............so $45 dollars later. net10 tells me this airtime card isn't any good for this phone. I need go and buy at $35 dollar card... ok now that my blood pressure is up. I asked what about this $25 card? Its not any good...............not to mention that the previous phone was only 6 months old and none of its speaker's work. and I had over 1400 minuets on that phone they are just gone. net10 is cheap for a reason and they just don't get it...................the phone might be ok, but customer service is in the negative digits..

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Net10 LG L16C Lucky 3G Android Prepaid Smartphone - Retail Packaging