4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1311 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 169 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Wi-Fi Standard-IEEE 802.11n (draft).Wireless Security-WEP .WPA-PSK .WPA2-PSK…Physical Characteristics-Depth-2.4.
  • ISM Band-Yes.Interfaces/Ports-Host Interface-USB.Physical Characteristics-Weight (Approximate)-2.61 oz.
  • ISM Maximum Frequency-2.40 GHz.Physical Characteristics-Height-0.3.
  • Wireless Transmission Speed-150 Mbps
  • Physical Characteristics-Width-0.7
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Marissa Monson :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Little device to solve a big problem but took a while to set up...

I give this device 5 stars for doing exactly what it says it'll do and 2 stars for setup. My TV is now connected to WiFi through this small device so I can waste more of my life watching Youtube videos on the "big screen".

Now on to the bad part… I give Netgear 2 stars for the set up instructions. I have a PC and an RCA router. Everything was going well until I got to the configuration page. The page requires you to enter in your Passcode to the WiFi connection and will not let you proceed until you hit the “Generate” button next to it which then enters in various codes in the 4 key code boxes below it. I clicked “Generate” and proceeded to the next page which would always get to 80% and then fail suggesting that I need to move closer to the router. I knew something was wrong because I had 80% signal strength but decided to follow instructions and moved right next to the router. At a 100% signal strength, I was still getting the same failure message.

I came online to return the item but in one last effort, decided to come here to search the reviews for help. I found the answer. All I had to do was leave the Passcode blank and enter in my WiFi passcode into one of the four key boxes and wallah! The adapter setup was a success. Seems like such an easy piece of information that Netgear could have put in a “Tips” section in their setup instructions.

So there you go, hope this helps someone out there. Now I’m off to watch meaningless Youtube videos!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: NETGEAR N150 Wi-Fi USB Adapter (WNA1100)

Walmart Review by ontariobabe03 :star::star::star::star::star:

154 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Product

Great product, i have never had an issue connecting to the internet from my desk top computer. stays connected and doesnt have intermittent service like some others have reviewed. for the price i am very happy with the product and would recommend it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: NETGEAR N150 Wi-Fi USB Adapter (WNA1100)

here is a nice youtube video

NETGEAR WNA3100 N300 Wireless USB Adapter [HD]

@wartassault Thanks :smile: