4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 33 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 16 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Compact space saving countertop dishwasher with a quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
  • 6 place setting capacity with silverware basket
  • Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7L) per wash to help save you money
  • 6 wash cycles ranging from Intensive, Normal, Economy, Rapid, Glass and Soak
  • Electronic controls with LED display and durable stainless steel interior
  • This is an aftermarket of generic part
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by blu3d3su :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

15 people found the following review helpful

Worse than previous model

I am a repeat customer. I also own the Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher. I could not be happier with that dishwasher. However, this dishwasher is terrible. I own both at the same time. I can not fit the exact same dishes in this new one that I can in the old one. I can not fit even half the number of dishes. Its honestly so bad I am going to have to modify the rack just to make it usable.

They also removed the timer. No I have no idea how much time is left in the cycle.

I love my old dishwasher. It does everything I want. However I could not be more disappointed in this newer model. Please stay away from this one. Buy the older model while you still can.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: (New Model) Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher, White

Walmart Review by 123355 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great table top dishwasher

This is the second Danby table top dishwasher I've had... This works great. I like the different settings as well. No issues at all. Does not take up lots of space.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: (New Model) Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher, White

thank you

Danby DDW611WLED portable dishwasher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUFfJHUWVW0