• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 29 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 50 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 3.4 cubic foot spacious beverage center holds up to 126 cans
  • Cools down to a chilly 34 degrees Fahrenheit, lower than other beverage coolers, ensuring your beverages are perfectly frosty
  • 5 easily removable chrome racks help you fit cans or bottles of various sizes and shapes
  • Sleek, stylish black and stainless steel design complements any home decor
  • Freestanding design fits in many spaces at 19" Long by 18.25" Wide by 33.13" High.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sci-Fi Fan :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

139 people found the following review helpful

I use this for bottles, not cans.

For those of you who don't care about how many cans fit in this, and actually intend to store beer bottles and wine bottles instead, I have been your guinea pig. If you play around with the shelves, it WILL fit 6 wine bottles comfortably in the bottom half, leaving enough room for air circulation. The top half then has room for about 14 beer bottles (standing up) and 5 at the very top on their side. (This involves removing one of the shelves completely and turning another one upside down.) In this configuration it keeps them nice and cold, unlike a lot of other units.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler

Best Buy Review by MYJR :star::star::star::star::star:

Finally COLD Beer!

I needed a beverage cooler for our game room/bar. I tried 2 other beverage coolers before this one and neither stayed cold enough to keep my beer as cold as I wanted. I wanted one that would stay around 34 degrees. the others would only stay in the low 40's. This one does stay in the 34 to 36 degree range and keeps all our drinks nice and cold.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler

Walmart Review by Gutz :star::star::star::star::star:

12 people found the following review helpful

Keeps beverages extra cold!

My husband likes his drinks at near freezing, so this cooler is perfect to keep his drinks just the way he likes them with the 7 thermostat settings that go all the way down to 34 degrees. I like the removable racks for easy cleaning and we both like the sleek stainless steel design. It's perfect to have a parties because it holds 126 cans.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler

thank you

NewAir AB1200 Can Beverage Cooler Review. The Small Refrigerator That Holds A Lot

@fuzal Thanks :smile: