NewAir AWR-460DB 46 Bottle Built in Dual Zone Compressor Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel & Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

newair

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 85 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 67 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 10 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 8 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 46 Bottle Capacity: Convenient 46 bottle storage, perfect for red and white wines.
  • Cooling System: The dual zone compressor cooler allows you to set the temperature as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 66 degrees Fahrenheit.
  • Digital Display: Quickly monitor and set temperatures in both temperature zones with ease using the push button controls just inside the door.
  • Interior LED Lighting: Cool blue LED lighting is included to better illuminate your collection.
  • Adjustable Wood Shelves: 5 beach wood shelves pull out to make for easy bottle loading when needed and convenient accessibility.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rich S :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

52 people found the following review helpful

Nice unit, doesn't work, non-existent warranty service

Let me be clear. This is a nice unit. Looks nice, has dual zone digital temperature controls, and storage for 48 bottles. The problem is that it does not work right. The temperature fluctuates daily as much as 10 degrees and does not jibe with the temperature that I set for the zone. I have to deal with a company called New Leaf for authorize warranty service and to supply the parts. They got a local service person out to my house who found that several control parts were needed. The local company ordered the parts from New Leaf in February, but the parts have not been delivered. New Leaf does not appear to be doing anything. They do not return phone calls, and their excuse is always the same. They can't get in touch with the parts manufacturer. They now have a new excuse: the West Coast dockworker strike.

I am updating this review because the company finally replaced the unit in June of this year. They ended months of waiting for replacement parts and authorized a shipment of a new unit to me. The unit I have now works as described and is exactly what I wanted. It is an excellent wine cooler if it is in proper working order.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: NewAir AWR-460DB 46 Bottle Built in Dual Zone Compressor Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel & Black

Best Buy Review by RHerrick :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Wine Cooler especially for the price

This replaced a firidgadare wine cooler that broke after 15 years. I looked all the choices to replace it that were a similar size. Most cost thousands of dollars or were very poorly rated. This had dual zone controls. The best thing, is that this one runs quieter than the old one. We haven't even heard the compressor turn on. The downside is that it is a special order for best buy. But it arrived sooner than expected.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: NewAir AWR-460DB 46 Bottle Built in Dual Zone Compressor Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel & Black

Walmart Review by Jeff Newman :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Product!

I purchased this wine fridge after enslaving myself with looking at reviews. I finally found this product and purchased it. Since my kitchen is close to my living room, I wanted to make sure if was quiet yet powerful. I was very pleased to find out this fridge did everything I needed and more. I never heard the fridge while watching TV or eating dinner and I had plenty of space to fit some of our more "interesting" wine bottles we have with some shelf rearrangement. Overall, buy this if you're looking for a great wine fridge with dual zones! :-)

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: NewAir AWR-460DB 46 Bottle Built in Dual Zone Compressor Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel & Black

Check out this youtube video

NewAir AWR-460DB 46 Bottle Built in Dual Zone Compressor Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel & Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMVGD4m9vPY

@michigan I recommend to buy :+1: