NEXBOX A95X Android 6.0 TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core 3D 4K HD Support 2.4G Wi-Fi 1GB/8GB Streaming Media Player with Learning Remote ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

shenzhen-cyx-technol

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 159 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 159 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Nexbox A95X is the first android 6.0 TV box model in 2016
  • Hdr vivid world: Hdr is quickly making its way to tv, first to set-top boxes with nexbox a95x TV box
  • H265 and vp9 decoding : the s905x chipset inside this smart TV box is a advanced version
  • Player center :Is a place where users can find many useful player add-ons for their TV boxes
  • Kindly note: Most app need to download
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by JAH :star::star::star::star::star:

38 people found the following review helpful

Everything works great with my Android TV Box. No more frustrating remote

This is a very nice design for a mini keyboard. In the box was the mini keyboard, charging cord, and instructions. It is very compact, light, and very easy to operate. I mainly wanted to try it with a android TV box, the on screen typing with the included remote is very touchy so I thought this would be better and it is.

This keyboard has a lithium battery which is included and enclosed on the bottom of the keyboard, just open the lid. Remove the dongle which is located next to the lithium battery (great for storing when not using) and insert into your device you want to control with the keyboard. That is all you do, just press any key and it is working (plug and play). The touchpad is very responsive and all the keys were operational. None of them stuck, and no lag was noticed. The keys are a soft hard rubber and click after you push any key. There is a on/off switch on the top of the keyboard (right side) along with the charging port (left side). The keys are not backlit. Because I have small hands this keyboard fits me perfectly. The operating distance is 20 feet so I can sit on the couch and use the keyboard with no problem. When the light on the keyboard is flashing and does not operate charge it with the charging cord. You can charge by a computer, adapter into a wall outlet or a desk charger. The light will be a steady red when charging and go out when fully charged. I had to charge this device when I received it. It takes about 2-3 hours. A fully charged keyboard will last a couple of weeks depending on how much it is used.

I tried it with my chromebook and my laptop it worked great, but I cant see myself using it with that because I use the keyboard on there along with a wireless mouse. The instructions say do not use with Samsung TV because it cannot support standard USB port, I tried on a Vizio TV.

No more typing stuff on the remote that came with the android TV box and getting frustrated. Now I can actually enjoy my TV box with this mini keyboard. I like it so far and I do recommend it.

I was given the opportunity to test this product free for my honest/unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own and no way getting this product free influence my review in any way.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: NEXBOX A95X Android 6.0 TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core 3D 4K HD Support 2.4G Wi-Fi 1GB/8GB Streaming Media Player with Learning Remote