NextBook 7.85" Android 8GB Quadcore Tablet NX785QC8G Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

nextbook

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 458 customers
3.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 15 customers
    3.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 443 customers
    3.3 out of 5

Features

• 7.85" 1024x768 High Resolution display
  • Quad Core Processor
  • 8GB Internal Storage and 1GB DDR3 RAM
  • Front Camera 0.3MP, Rear Camera 2.0MP
  • Ports: Micro SD x1 (support upto 32GB), Micro HDMI x1, Micro USB x1
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by kooljoe55 :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

64 people found the following review helpful

started out good

ok here's my experience with my netbook that I bought 2 weeks ago, at first I was kinda impressed with it,..THE PRO'S: good speed..connected great. hdmi worked great. the 1st 2 weeks were pretty good. THE CON: low volume when trying to play music on file.. some movies online are better to hear and watch. just 2 day's ago my volume stopped.. except when using earplugs. next.. when I charge it up.. I'm now having problem turning it on..this also started this week.. now get this .. once I did manage to get it on.. it just turns itself off.. it didn't just happen once ..it happens everyday.. I JUST TRIED IT..9/13/2014.....started..9/11/2014.. finally found my receipt. going to walmart to demonstrate it tomorrow...I do not want a replacement...And for those of you who happen to have a good one for now... congrats.... .I'M AFTER a refund...my acer tablet was great..i cracked the screen..it never gave me problems..I bought this to I FIND A CHEAP METHOD OF FIXING MY ACER 7.9 TABLET.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: NextBook 7.85" Android 8GB Quadcore Tablet NX785QC8G

Amazon Review by Paige :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

BUYER BEWARE....

I had this tablet exactly 3 days when it suddenly stopped working. I could not hard reset it, charge it or turn it on. I have no idea what the problem is with it, but wondered if it was maybe a refurbished tablet to begin with. I don't know, but I'm very disappointed in it. My best friend has the exact same tablet and has had no problem with hers. She purchased her's at Walmart. My recommendation is NOT to buy this tablet. At least not online. You never know what your really getting.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: NextBook 7.85" Android 8GB Quadcore Tablet NX785QC8G

here is a nice youtube video

Nextbook 7.85 Android Tablet Update 1 to Kit Kat 4.4.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7938VRAgm9E