3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 11 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 78 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michmom4 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I bought 6 of these tablets, brand new, and each of them had an intermittent touch screen issue (random and repeated touches across a single axis although only one finger was in contact with the screen. I contacted Nextbook and they stated they did not provided any warranty support unless the product was purchased through Walmart or Sam's Club EVEN THOUGH the box for the tablet has a card that specifically says to NOT to return it to the retailer (not specific). To top it off, they simply hung up on me. For what it is worth, the serial numbers I had were sequential, 4 in a row and 2 others so this looks like a batch issue.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nextbook Flexx 8 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Windows 8.1

Walmart Review by Gueneal :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

270 people found the following review helpful

Pleasantly suprised.

Frankly I'm confused by the one star reviews on here as I've personally had excellent success with the four tablets I've purchased. Here is how it went, I saw them on sale with a free upgrade to win 10 an I needed to replace my a500 who took a dive down the stairs so I bought two. I received them two days later, (fast shipping) and immediately was in love with them and bought two more, (why buy two when you can have four right?) Their screens are high res, just like any tablet and can be adjusted, and the touch is great! Cam is a bit lacking but for $79 what do you expect?

By the way I’m feedbacking from one now.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Nextbook Flexx 8 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Windows 8.1

check out this video

Nextbook Factory Reset & Reboot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyRkUkGdG_A