:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 110 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 28x optical zoom, 56x Dynamic Fine Zooms
  • 20.2-MP CCD sensor for bright, sharp photos and HD videos
  • Frame coverage: Approx. 99% horizontal and vertical (compared to actual picture)
  • HD 720p videos with sound bring your memories to life
  • Includes: LR6/L40 (AA-size) alkaline batteries (x4) , Lens Cap LC-CP25 (with cord), USB Cable UC-E16, Camera Strap
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Richard :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

67 people found the following review helpful

This model is a good camera for the money

Purchased the L340 after my Nikon Coolpix L120 stopped working because of a small "fall". It never gave me any issues and I always liked the way it worked and handled. So when I was looking for a new one I went right back to Nikon. After looking at several models I set a price range and ended up going with the L340. So far it does everything I liked in my L120 and it does it better. The picture quality is great and the zoom, while not the best on the market at this time, it is pretty damn good. The one thing I did not like about my L120 is that it ate batteries. With the L340, after several outings and a couple hundred pictures I am still on the first set of batteries. Which still show as relatively full. I am very happy with this camera so far. Of course if you spend more you can get better but I think this model is a good camera for the money.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2MP Digital Camera with 28x Optical Zoom

Maybe this can help.

Nikon Coolpix L340 | Review, Details, Sample Images

Walmart Review by punkii :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Easy To Use!

This is a very nice camera. Very easy to use. Color resolution isn't real true, but very close. I use it alot for pictures in my business, & it works very well. Haven't found anything wrong with it at all.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2MP Digital Camera with 28x Optical Zoom

@barbarogailee I like it, you should definitely buy it