Nikon COOLPIX S33 Waterproof Digital Camera (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

nikon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1180 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 952 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 222 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 6 customers
    3.0 out of 5

Features

• Waterproof up to 32 feet deep
  • shockproof up to 5 feet
  • freezeproof down to 14 F
  • 3x wide-angle NIKKOR glass zoom lens
  • 13.2-MP CMOS sensor
  • Full HD 1080p videos with stereo sound
  • Oversized buttons and easy menus
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mir Islam :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

862 people found the following review helpful

Much better than I expected

I was skeptical to buy this camera given that it had only review and even that was negative. But I went ahead anyway. I purchased it for my Hawaii trip where I was expecting to be on the beach and also snorkeling. I have had several digital cameras (canon/nikon) and also DSLRs. The quality of picture is actually very much comparable to my canon Elph 530HS. Bonus is I could take this one to water. I took it snorkeling one day and took several pictures and videos under water. Quality of pictures underwater was surprisingly good. But that will depend on the day and how much sunlight was going under the water. I took it about 5 feet deep into the water and no leak or damage. For the price I think it definitely is a good buy. BTW it also takes great picture out of the water ! Only thing I have not tried is taking pictures at night. Attaching a couple of pictures.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon COOLPIX S33 Waterproof Digital Camera (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Walmart Review by Dogcop :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

37 people found the following review helpful

Waterproof "not so much"

I bought this camera to take on my first cruise. I had planned on doing a lot of snorkeling adventures. First port was Cozumel and as soon as I thought this camera was the bees knees it went dark. I was only skimming the top of the water never dove past 5 ft. down. The rest of my trip was awesome but no pics to show. I even got to feed sharks. Would like to show proof but as you guessed, NO CAMERA!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon COOLPIX S33 Waterproof Digital Camera (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Best Buy Review by Grandma :star::star::star::star::star:

Very intuitive camera. Purchased for my grandson.

My 10 year old grandson wanted a "real" camera. I figured getting a drop proof, water proof camera was a no brainer. And, the price was right! I charged it up and put the card in and then wrapped it up for his birthday. He unwrapped it at a his birthday celebration and could immediately take pictures. He found features in 10 minutes that I didn't know existed, especially the smile feature. Awesome gift. Happy with the purchase.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon COOLPIX S33 Waterproof Digital Camera (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)